A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
A breh told me Seattle is freaky...a little while later some white chick outside a bar invited me to some party and was like "oh yea seattle is very freaky"..

I was walking around one night and seen some white broad in her fortiees..she just had that slightly drunk look and thst lonely 'someone acknowledge me' look.

I Said hello and she immediately lit up and told me to look at the building...I knew she was looking at my hair at this point because she close as fukk to me. We small talk and she invites me to drink..we walk around the corner, find a bar and I'm telling her about myself...I was in the Navy, went to Dubai.

Breh this broad is legit giving me the :shaq::takedat:

She talking about how some dude she met on tinder went to a snoop concert without taking her but got s hotel because he thinks he is fukking later on.

Before her first drink is done she is like

"This may be forward but can we goto your place?:"

I'm like "I'm homeless :mjgrin:"

She says she respects that then says we can try to sneak into the hotel room her tinder date got because the front desk saw her before.

On the way to the hotel broad stops at a gym looking through the window of mofos deadlifting and shyt and is on some

"Omgg oohh:shaq:"

Then mentioned something about anti psychotics:patrice: . We get to the hotel, and we actually get let through...goto the room and start fukking like within 3 minutes. Broad is screaming, wanting me to choke her hard :demonic: :shaq:

To shorten up the story the headboard hitting the wall and this broad smoking weed when I hit the shower before round 3 blew our spot up and we got kicked out.

I left that bytch without getting her number :bryan:

I'll never forget her name....Annie...pronounced Ahn-knee :wow:
Only in America :russ:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Yea its still going on, mostly by women, black and white.

Black girls think Im an oreo.

White girls think im an oreo.

Thats why the date really didn't work with the white girl, she thought I was a safe negro, she was saying some low key slick shyt, like "you can ride the metro, your black" and "black people love church"

:mjlol:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Are you fat? Cause you looking a lil hefty in your pic.

Also, do you wear that du rag with the hat to the side...

The picture is telling me so so much.,.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
How does having a white chick make you less black?
It wouldn't make him less black. It would make him less the self proclaimed anti anything cac, Tariq Nasheed loving, mother raping threat making militant that is Wenzel Dashington.........

Status
Not open for further replies.