A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I think you can be pro black and interracial date AS LONG as that person will ride for your issues when it's time. Keep in mind this is my opinion and experience so YMMV.

However I do applaud you for sticking with your own despite what else is coming at you. Keep it up OP.

Get the fukk outta here wit that bs. Could you imagine a white nationalist showing up with a Black or Mexican woman on his arm? You think his people would accept that bullshyt cause she "rides for the issues."

No Black man with a white bytch better ever come around me talking any kinda Black shyt unless he wants to get seriously embarrassed.

Some of you nikkas are truly outta your minds.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I'm all for people dating and marrying who they want, but it looks to me like any Black Women dating or married to a White Man here gets called a bedwench yet it's a whole different tone for Black Men- - Why Is That?
Hypocrisy. It's on both sides. The same men who get mad Serena is with a white man cheer on Jesse Williams for being with a white woman. And vice versa. Good amount of black women cheered Serena on for being with a white man but get mad when they see a rapper or athlete who is black date a white woman. It stems from insecurity and worrying who the next person is sleeping with. It's kinda corny either way. The only way I would call a black man a bedbuck or a black woman a bedwenching is if they date white person while bash the opposite gender of their race.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This,
Dudes be trying too hard to impress strangers on a message board.

It ain't about trying to impress anyone. Dude is trying to clarify his stance so he doesn't go out into the world and make a fool outta himself and I applaud that.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm wondering if these white girls wanna fukk on the low kinda thing. It's obviously better for both of us to keep it low, If these white girls want to fukk on the low situation, I'm down for that. but women want to be seen

Not the white girls I dated, they be willing to disown their family for black dikk,

I had to break up with my last pawg cause she wanted me to commit even though she was jewish and her family only wanted her with a jew white guy.

My family would kill me if I married a pawg.

These white girls be choosing breh.

Daps
Nicaraguan,Panamanians, Hondurans, Colombians, and Venezuelans all have melanin. Get out the ghetto and learn something.
First and foremost I'm from the burbs CAC second I was not going to list every latin american country with a sizeable number of people of African descent I listed the ones with the highest populations living in the US.

My Geography is exemplary CAC

Latin is not really a race you might as well just call them black then if you're referring to the ones with significant African ancestry. The others are either Mulatto, Mestizo or Spanish Europeans.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I mean, Id smash a white girl on the:hamster: but my stance was:whoa: on non-black girls

But to be reality, white girls are the ones choosing me with no effort, where as I had to put in mad work for even basic sisters, and as a fairly handsome guy, my standards aren't high, yet sisters get to ghosting.

In fact, since Ive been in ATL (1yr) the only two dates Ive been on was with a white girl, and she asked me. Nothing happened, but thats because I was conflicted.

These white girls are choosing, while sisters are keeping me on the back burner, and I don't know why. I don't dress white nore do I carry myself like one. I do talk properly, aka "white" so maybe they think I like white?

Im this city all by myself, Im about to just live this life, Im hoping I can rock with some dark chocolate, but I might have to K.I.M :francis:
I dunno. Kinda find myself in a similar situation but my friend isn't white. Life is strange. So long as u aren't posting diatribes against ur own race then do u.

On the other hand, the path of least resistance isn't always the best either. Love isn't easy and takes work no matter who u date so keep that in mind when it feels like other races have so much more to offer or are so much easier to deal with.:francis:

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
I dunno. Kinda find myself in a similar situation but my friend isn't white. Life is strange. So long as u aren't posting diatribes against ur own race then do u.

On the other hand, the path of least resistance isn't always the best either. Love isn't easy and takes work no matter who u date so keep that in mind when it feels like other races have so much more to offer or are so much easier to deal with.:francis:

It aint that easy when you get older breh, I use to feel the same way dating beckies when I was in my younger 20's till you get older and start thinking about having a family and you come to the realisation your kid has a high probability of looking a CAC if you impregnate a pawg.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
First and foremost I'm from the burbs CAC second I was not going to list every latin american country with a sizeable number of people of African descent I listed the ones with the highest populations living in the US.

My Geography is exemplary CAC

Latin is not really a race you might as well just call them black then if you're referring to the ones with significant African ancestry. The others are either Mulatto, Mestizo or Spanish Europeans.
We call them where they are from. I know you pseudo intellectuals don't like it but so what. Calling them black just confuses things because 99% of the population thinks black means black american.

Secondly go suck a dead man's dikk fagot.

Status
Not open for further replies.