A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I mean, Id smash a white girl on the:hamster: but my stance was:whoa: on non-black girls

But to be reality, white girls are the ones choosing me with no effort, where as I had to put in mad work for even basic sisters, and as a fairly handsome guy, my standards aren't high, yet sisters get to ghosting.

In fact, since Ive been in ATL (1yr) the only two dates Ive been on was with a white girl, and she asked me. Nothing happened, but thats because I was conflicted.

These white girls are choosing, while sisters are keeping me on the back burner, and I don't know why. I don't dress white nore do I carry myself like one. I do talk properly, aka "white" so maybe they think I like white?

Im this city all by myself, Im about to just live this life, Im hoping I can rock with some dark chocolate, but I might have to K.I.M :francis:
Atlanta is extremely competitive due to it becoming a destination city for ballers from all over the world.

You would do better in the brubs like Gwinnett where they have less access to that culture outside of weekends. But women out chea winning due to the IG era

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
bruh i moved down here thinking that, and while black love is still big here, there is a HUGE INTERRACIAL DATING population here, you would be surprised. Then agaon Im in sandy springs. But the interracial dating out here is pretty big, and nobody talka about it:mjpls:
Sandy Springs is the capital of IR dating and marriages

Daps
I struggle to see what black men like about white women.

I mean I get it they have pussies and I get that taste is subjective.

But damn, white women?

Like if it's there and it's zero effort, I guess. But pursuing a white woman...?
I just wanna cross one off my list of ethnicities :mjcry:

i have no intention of anything long term and they are everywhere yet I keep failing

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
you can be pro black and interracial date AS LONG as that person will ride for your issues when it's time. Keep in mind this is my opinion and experience so YMMV.

However I do applaud you for sticking with
your own despite what else is coming at you. Keep it up OP.

Y'all aren't going to ever learn :francis:

I don't understand why people keep trying to claim lifestyles that they can't fully abide by

There's no way to reconcile being a pro-black and interracial dating. Keep it real

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
@Wenzel Dashington i feel you breh, Black chicks been curving me lately but cave whores been shooting their shot with me. I just been politely turning them down.

shyt is a struggle keeping it pro Black these days, but I wouldn't feel right talking like how I talk on here and social media and be secretly indulging in cac p*ssy. I couldn't live with myself.
it seems weirder to let some forum or social media shyt effect your life like that

:mjlol:plus imagine saying some wild shyt about cacs and still getting there bytches

Status
Not open for further replies.