A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Said the same thing and people in the movie thread were coming for my neck. Yeah arnold killed the first one with a log, but were are talking about prime brolic arnold :francis:

I dont care if its a woman or not but at least make it believable.
They can gtfoutta here with this. :heh:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Be against the military draft in real life but kill advanced warrior aliens in make believe brehettes

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
So an advanced intergalatic alien super-killer with technology hundreds of years ahead of ours can go up against a middle-aged LA cop with a pistol....that's realistic.

Can go up against a skinny-ass Japanese dude with a sword.....that's realistic.

But put him up against a Native American warrior, and the fact that she's female is where the line is crossed? :mjlol:

We literally just had an entire superhero franchise where a guy with a bow goes up against aliens and robots and supernatural beings and never once even takes a serious injury....I guess the realism was still there in that one?

Y'all should just admit you hate women doing shyt in movies and call it a day.

There's an entire Comanche version but y'all know you're gonna watch the English one so chill with the fake outrage. :heh:

Posters in here lying about her being a teenager and lying about her not being an Indian just cause they stole their posting style from ***** trolls. :mjlol:

Why would any human have a chance against a predator? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

You're talking like a female warrior on her own turf is impossible but 45yo Danny Glover was an intergalactic superhero. :russ:
Danny glover, childish Gambino, don't matter the predator catching this work :ufdup:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
So an advanced intergalatic alien super-killer with technology hundreds of years ahead of ours can go up against a middle-aged LA cop with a pistol....that's realistic.

But put him up against a Native American warrior, and the fact that she's female is where the line is crossed? :mjlol:

We literally just had an entire superhero franchise where a guy with a bow goes up against aliens and robots and supernatural beings and never once even takes a serious injury....I guess the realism was still there in that one?

There's an entire Comanche version but y'all know you're gonna watch the English one so chill with the fake outrage. :heh:

Posters in here lying about her being a teenager and lying about her not being an Indian just cause they stole their posting style from ***** trolls. :mjlol:
:usure: Uhh no breh Hawkeye lost half the hearing in one of his ears. Duh.

:mjlol: I'm just playing you're absolutely right. nikkas in this thread just wanna be miserable.

Talking about, "I wanna see big shirtless muscles!"

Wubzy

All Star
Daps

A lot of them just genuinely hate women :mjlol:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
When you pick at nits, this is what you end up with....

I said in my post that you quoted/replied to suspended belief, that I've reached my limit, there is no way a woman that shorter than me and weigh 75 pounds soak and wet has a chance beating up/fighting the average Boxer/MMA fighter

But In movies that's all you see is a bunch of petite bony women holding their own against muscle bound men

Its has gone overboard, jumped the shark, so a movie (Prey) where a Native/Indegenous American woman will hold her own/best Colonizers, Natural Predators of the land and The Predator

im-out-shark-tank.gif

I often say that if I'm watching something, realism isn't really important to me. But it needs to be feasible within the confines of that reality. So as another poster pointed out... Hawkeye, right? Completely unrealistic, BUT in a universe where there's a talking racc00n, having a guy with really good aim isn't infeasible, so I let it slide.

Now it just so happens, imo, that a lot of the infeasible things that happen in movies / TV shows happen for the female protaganist. The Kill Bill fight with the Crazy 88? Infeasible, I turned that shyt off.

10 year old Leia Organa running faster than the guards and Obi-Wan and pretty much anyone who's chasing her? Infeasible, I turned it off.

This one though? It's unrealistic for anyone to outhunt an invisible super-hunter from space, but anyone can fire a bow and arrow, so unless there's a scene where she's like physically overpowering him like Bheem and the tiger in RRR, I think it's okay.

macchala-puli--mokhana-gaandristhe-yettuntaado-telusaa-rrr.gif

Edit: Bollywood movies get a pass because the whole point of them is that anything is possible if you're a hero. I love them shyts :mjlol:.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Same fools in here talking about pandering would get in their feelings if a cac said the same thing about Predator II.

The funniest thing to me is it's science "fiction". It ain't supposed to be taken seriously. Arnold was leading an American special forces team with a German accent. No complaints though.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was slightly toasted when I watched the trailer so I was a bit hyped…but ya seeing it now shorty frail as hell and looks like a teenager…she looks like she can barely control a dog on a walk much less hunt down a predator…fukk it tho it’s a movie…if it gets some good reviews, I’ll check it out

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Infrared w/o mud:
IMG_20170223_175809573-300x225.jpg

File_002-300x225.jpeg

Infrared with mud:
File_006-300x225.jpeg

File_008-300x225.jpeg

Lowkey it's probably easy work once she finds that out. She can legit throw a forest full of natural traps at it once it can't see her.

At least a bear can pick up on her with sharp smell and hearing, Predator is practically screwed once it loses track of the infrared.

Last edited: