A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

Prey will feature Comanche language track

Trachtenberg shot the movie in English, but the actors from the film re-dubbed the movie in Comanche.

the producer is native american, the main cast except the guy playing the predator are native american
The guy playing the predator is black

Edit nope
Dane DiLiegro is in this one. On the last one it was a brother. I used to follow him on IG

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So an advanced intergalatic alien super-killer with technology hundreds of years ahead of ours can go up against a middle-aged LA cop with a pistol....that's realistic.

Can go up against a skinny-ass Japanese dude with a sword.....that's realistic.

But put him up against a Native American warrior, and the fact that she's female is where the line is crossed? :mjlol:

We literally just had an entire superhero franchise where a guy with a bow goes up against aliens and robots and supernatural beings and never once even takes a serious injury....I guess the realism was still there in that one?

Y'all should just admit you hate women doing shyt in movies and call it a day.

:russ: So they just spoke perfect English back in the day
fukk Mel Gibson but 'Apocalypto' was stellar and longer than that. If a grown man or woman can't keep up, that's a personal problem.

There's an entire Comanche version but y'all know you're gonna watch the English one so chill with the fake outrage. :heh:

Posters in here lying about her being a teenager and lying about her not being an Indian just cause they stole their posting style from ***** trolls. :mjlol:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
So an advanced intergalatic alien super-killer with technology hundreds of years ahead of ours can go up against a middle-aged LA cop with a pistol....that's realistic.

Can go up against a skinny-ass Japanese dude with a sword.....that's realistic.

But put him up against a Native American warrior, and the fact that she's female is where the line is crossed? :mjlol:

We literally just had an entire superhero franchise where a guy with a bow goes up against aliens and robots and supernatural beings and never once even takes a serious injury....I guess the realism was still there in that one?

Y'all should just admit you hate women doing shyt in movies and call it a day.

There's an entire Comanche version but y'all know you're gonna watch the English one so chill with the fake outrage. :heh:

Posters in here lying about her being a teenager and lying about her not being an Indian just cause they stole their posting style from ***** trolls. :mjlol:
Danny glover slander will not be tolerated sir:ufdup:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

The only thing outrageous in this thread is you fishing for an exchange on the basis of outrage because someone said they'd be cool with a film in native tongue.

:what:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

This one of my favorite franchise but .. :mjlol: she was about to be Bear food, now you expect me to believe she going to kill a Predator :dead:

A Super Advanced Alien with high-tech weaponry and camouflage going up against a frail teenage girl with a bow and arrow.

The whole film i'm going to be watching it like this :francis:

That's one of many main issues with female protagonist in movies now...theirs only so much suspended belief one can take and I have reached my limit

Even a highly trained female MMA fighter doesn't have a chance against a predator...

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
That's one of many main issues with female protagonist in movies now...theirs only so much suspended belief one can take and I have reached my limit

Even a highly trained MMA fighter doesn't have a chance against a predator...
But when you speak on it, you're a he-man woman hater. I get it all the time with women in my family. I try explaining it to them but it falls on deaf ears