A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

Lowkey it's probably easy work once she finds that out. She can legit throw a forest full of natural traps at it once it can't see her. At least a bear can pick up on her with sharp smell and hearing, Predator is practically screwed once it loses track of the infrared.
Depending on timing, she has a cycle he can pick up on her scent

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Said the same thing and people in the movie thread were coming for my neck. Yeah arnold killed the first one with a log, but were are talking about prime brolic arnold :francis:

I dont care if its a woman or not but at least make it believable.
At least in Aliens vs Predators they made it believable with Sanaa. She literally had to get down with his program or die. None of that frail woman turned into strong and independent don't need no man super predator hunter and killer. 🙄

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
So an advanced intergalatic alien super-killer with technology hundreds of years ahead of ours can go up against a middle-aged LA cop with a pistol....that's realistic.

Can go up against a skinny-ass Japanese dude with a sword.....that's realistic.

But put him up against a Native American warrior, and the fact that she's female is where the line is crossed? :mjlol:

We literally just had an entire superhero franchise where a guy with a bow goes up against aliens and robots and supernatural beings and never once even takes a serious injury....I guess the realism was still there in that one?

Y'all should just admit you hate women doing shyt in movies and call it a day.

There's an entire Comanche version but y'all know you're gonna watch the English one so chill with the fake outrage. :heh:

Posters in here lying about her being a teenager and lying about her not being an Indian just cause they stole their posting style from ***** trolls. :mjlol:

Well technically Danny didn’t go up against the predator
it was more of that government team agency that was looking for the alien
Danny was attempting to rid the street wars between the Jamaican dreads and Colombians cartel & just happened to be caught in the mix

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
tumblr_pvoqwjRs9r1rrkahjo10_400.gif

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Yautja's been treated like Yautjobbers for over a decade now.

The last Predator movies was a fukking disgrace. Shame on Shane Black for that garbage.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i did too, until OP pointed out she was finna be bear food and im supposed to believe she gonna kill the fukkin PREDATOR :russ:

Eh. A > B > C logic is almost always flawed. Also, near death experiences have been used as a narrative device to help characters “grow” for decades. Going by the trailer, she clearly has a character development arc :yeshrug:

And we don’t know how the predator will be taken out, for all we know it will be an effort by/from the whole tribe. Also, suspension of disbelief :yeshrug:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Part of the agenda to invert the gender roles and make them repel irl as men believe it’s okay to cry every 5 seconds and women believe can become even more big headed than they already are.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Said the same thing and people in the movie thread were coming for my neck. Yeah arnold killed the first one with a log, but were are talking about prime brolic arnold :francis:

I dont care if its a woman or not but at least make it believable.
"make it believable"
it's a movie about a fukkin alien that rips out people's spines :mjlol:

"yes but the verisimilitude is shattered when the lead has tiddies :jawalrus: "

:mjlol: