A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
maan i was fukkin with this shyt hard, im a predator stan. i dont acknowledge anything past predator 2, this one felt right. op fukkin changed my mind real quick with the bear food shyt :dead: this shyt terrible, not to mention they fukkin speakin english, not even UK english either, straight americanized stereotypical indian english:dead::dead:

op killed any hype and faith i had in this shyt

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
It's not "lazy filmmaking", it's, "Let's not immediately cut $50 million off the box office trying to go auteur for a fukking Predator movie."

Imagine if everyone insisted that Ben Hur or The 10 Commandments be in Latin or 300 be all in Greek. :russ:

You were just praising Chernobyl the other day when it was all in English they didn't even try to do correct accents and that's a fukking docudrama, not an alien flick.
This is true :mjlol:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
not to mention this whole thread's premise is dumb af

the entire point of Predator was that despite Arnie and 'em being brolic af, the predator was far too brolic to shoot a fair one, so Arnold had to smear himself in mud to avoid detection, out stealth/out wit the predator, essentially use human ingenuity to outsmart the monster -- like in every other horror movie

so the idea that the main character would be even smaller and more reliant on intelligence/stealth rather than just beating the fukk outta Predator, is totally consistent with the movie.

yall just hate women :mjlol:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Like I said in the other thread, if McLovin from Superbad was in the girl's place, the same people complaining about the girl would complain about that as well. I know I would. That'd seem silly. :yeshrug:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This looks amazing.

If this was some cac viking or a knight from the round table, nobody would criticize.

White supremacy got you fukked up.

And stop it, nobody watching this movie if it was in Comanche language.

fukkED UP FACT: The French men who came over to Canada would basically presuade the tribe people into marrying their young daughters (13-16 yrs) and these girls would teach them how to to survive in the Canadian winter, how to hunt, what berries are edible etc.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Be against the military draft in real life but kill advanced warrior aliens in make believe brehettes

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Amber Midthunder :mjgrin:

image-w856.jpg

amber-midthunder-at-legion-presentation-during-the-san-diego-comic-con-international-1.jpg

3qGOX_vd_400x400.jpg

I've always had love for the indigenous people.:mjgrin: I have indian in the family too. A little Apache.

:ahh:Raw