A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
But men have Mortal Kombat fighting game skills? :skip:

Mortal Kombat had female fighters from the beginning and we all played it as kids with no problem. Y'all let incels ruin everything.

John Wick moves through levels like a video game set on the easiest mode and that's fine.

Dominic Torretto has actual undisclosed superpowers and that's fine.

Bruce Willis defeated an F-35 in hand-to-hand combat and that's fine.

But have a woman win a fight and TLR has a complete breakdown.

Scenes like this aren't even uncommon in action movies, but having a WOMAN in them? How dare they!

you reaching.. those are all slapstick action movies. they supposed to be over the top.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
you reaching.. those are all slapstick action movies. they supposed to be over the top.

I've never once heard Die Hard or Fast and Furious referred to as "slapstick". So anything with men doing unrealistic scenes is just "slapstick" and doesn't count. :skip:

But Predator movies are supposed to be a completely serious and realistic narrative. :dead:

We're talking about a franchise that kicked shyt off with THIS scene. :laff:

:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Then of course, the very next movie had :flabbynsick: Danny Glover going man-to-man with the Predator with nothing but his trusty .45 and one-arm hangs off a building while holding BOTH of them suspended in the air, then uses his other hand to chop off the Predator's arm with his own weapon.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's always funny to me how coli often come across like those racist youtube channels who complain about woke constantly because a female character was in movie :mjlol:

And every time it happens they say, "It's not cause it's a woman, it's because......" and then they do it again for the very next movie with a female character. :russ:

btw - Rotten Tomatoes audience ratings so far are damn good. Here's how it compares to all the sequels:

Prey: 82%
The Predator: 33%
Predators: 52%
Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem: 30%
Alien vs. Predator: 39%

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Man, they need to give predator a fukking push. The first movie is somewhat believable in that you have a beefy jungle commando going at predator in a battle of wits and even then Arnold almost lost. Second one, while I enjoyed it, come on…old ass Danny glover that should have been a desk jockey takes out the predator in a cross-city battle in Los Angeles?

Don’t even get me started on the other movies. Here we have an intergalactic alien warrior that is known to give xenomorphs and other alien species the blues, but they’re continuously getting their shyt pushed in by the raggedy ass human race? :why:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I'm glad they cast a man for this scene, otherwise it would have been unrealistic. :pachaha:

that is a martial arts movie ... if a woman did that in a martial arts movie, no issues.

Predator movies are sci-fi movies but humans don't have supernatural feats. This 14 year old girl, fought off two of her tribes man, 5 Cacs and solo'd a Predator. You over there snapping your fingers, screaming "Yaaaaasss gurllll"..

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Man, they need to give predator a fukking push. The first movie is somewhat believable in that you have a beefy jungle commando going at predator in a battle of wits and even then Arnold almost lost. Second one, while I enjoyed it, come on…old ass Danny glover that should have been a desk jockey takes out the predator in a cross-city battle in Los Angeles?

Don’t even get me started on the other movies. Here we have an intergalactic alien warrior that is known to give xenomorphs and other alien species the blues, but they’re continuously getting their shyt pushed in by the raggedy ass human race? :why:
If this predator was from my tribe, he would be excommunicated and his family killed for losing.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

This one of my favorite franchise but .. :mjlol: she was about to be Bear food, now you expect me to believe she going to kill a Predator :dead:

A Super Advanced Alien with high-tech weaponry and camouflage going up against a frail teenage girl with a bow and arrow.

The whole film i'm going to be watching it like this :francis:

danny glover slobbering ass beat em n got the gun that killed crispus attucks in the end...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So let me get this straight.

The Predator who has a spaceship and advanced weaponry which includes being able to turn invisible at sheer will, thermal vision along with a damn LASER GUN, touches down in the damn 1700's and loses to a chick with bow and arrow? :mjlol:

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The ones that constantly complain about “woke” movies have never truly looked at our so called classics through an unfiltered lens. fukked around and caught the Jewel of the Nile the other day, blew my mind how weak ass Michael Douglas was whipping major ass, shyt had a bunch of Arab villains dancing around with pet monkeys doing 3 Stooges level dumb shyt:pachaha:, Soulman was str8 up black face and I use to love that movie, Indiana Jones, Goonies had a fukking mentally ill deformed sidekick and a Chinese super inventor!

Before crying about woman can’t do action. I dare any 80’s baby to go back and watch your childhood movies and tell me they weren't fukked up stereotypes with white super hero saviors.

Let these new leads eat a bit.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's always funny to me how coli often come across like those racist youtube channels who complain about woke constantly because a female character was in movie :mjlol:

You simps are so goofy.

You do know that there's already a movie called Alien vs Predator with Sanaa Lathan (a woman) as the main character who teams ups with a Predator to take on bigger Aliens right?

Where she even SAVES The Predator and the Predator NEEDED her help to kill The Alien?

You do realize that no one had a problem with that happening and the movie even though it was a woman :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Predator movies are sci-fi movies

Predator movies are NOT sci-fi movies, they are monster flicks. No one watches that shyt for any fukking sci-fi concepts or deeper moral analogies, they watch it for fights, scares, and action scenes.

that is a martial arts movie ... if a woman did that in a martial arts movie, no issues.

We're clearly established that nothing counts breh. Prey, since it is starring a woman, has to obey rules unique to the "over-the-top action movies with ridiculous alien narratives but a woman is starring this time so I refuse to suspend disbelief" genre: :pachaha:

Let's be clear, we are saying that a movie like this should never be made and the 5% of MGTOW viewers complaining have the right to be angry that a woman in a movie can fight but....

* All unrealistic scenes in martial arts movies are okay, no matter how ridiculous

* All unrealistic scenes in Fast and Furious movies are okay

* All unrealistic scenes in Die Hard movies are okay

* All unrealistic scenes in Bond movies are okay

* All unrealistic scenes in Rambo movies are okay

* All unrealistic scenes in Nicolas Cage movies are okay

* All unrealistic scenes in previous Predator movies are okay.

I mean let's JUST take Predator 2 and talk about "realism" here. :comeon:

It is only when a women's level of combat skill is too high in a crazy alien action flick that I'm supposed to suddenly stop suspending disbelief.

Last edited: