A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I haven't watched it yet but I will. I'll save my answers for after.
From what everybody is complaining about, he toyed with her and I guess she won. It's about who writes it because Superman is killing Batman, Bruce Wayne, BatMayne(if Terrance Howard says it) without breathing heavy

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
bytch looked like she couldn't even do a push up.. :dead:
There you have it.
A character played by a woman who looks like she couldn't fight outta wet paper bag with a sword and the no limit tank, beats a super intelligent highly trained alien that kills EVERYONE and EVERYTHING ELSE in the movie is supposed to be believable

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did she do ANY training to prepare for this? Cross fit, hiit, P90x?
She was training and showing off her hunting and intelligence throughout the whole movie.
Like most films there is some suspension of disbelief :pachaha:

but in most Predator films, it seems like when the Predator finds a worthy adversary, he likes to toy around with them and drop his guard a little.

He lowkey did it with every animal and person he fought in this one.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
She was training and showing off her hunting and intelligence throughout the whole movie.
Like most films there is some suspension of disbelief :pachaha:

but in most Predator films, it seems like when the Predator finds a worthy adversary, he likes to toy around with them and drop his guard a little.

He lowkey did it with every animal and person he fought in this one.
she killed 5 cacs with guns.. like it was nothing. She look 14 years old :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She's a good character but the writers gotta stop making women have Mortal Kombat fighting game skills

But men have Mortal Kombat fighting game skills? :skip:

Mortal Kombat had female fighters from the beginning and we all played it as kids with no problem. Y'all let incels ruin everything.

John Wick moves through levels like a video game set on the easiest mode and that's fine.

Dominic Torretto has actual undisclosed superpowers and that's fine.

Bruce Willis defeated an F-35 in hand-to-hand combat and that's fine.

But have a woman win a fight and TLR has a complete breakdown.

Scenes like this aren't even uncommon in action movies, but having a WOMAN in them? How dare they!

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Just finished watching. It wasn't a bad movie but it just didn't capture me. For some reason I was more interested in the dog and the yellow plant they were eating. Imma watch it again to give it another try