A study about afro-dominican roots

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You're slow as fukk, must be your low IQ. You had to look that shyt up on Wikipedia and you still didn't get it right. A Caudillo is a LATIN-American warlord like Rafael Trujillo for example.

caudillos.jpg

The root of caudillismo lies in Spanish colonial policy

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Listen, you inbred campesino cousin-fukker, if you're gonna accuse me of "lying" try to be specific and point out exactly where I have done so. If you have any actual evidence that condradicts what I'm telling you here then go ahead and post it. I have proven your dumbass to be wrong every single time.

What makes you think I'm from a "sheltered town"? I grew up in the centre of Moca. You don't recognize the city I posted above? It actually has a higher crime rate than Santiago, so a p*ssy like you who's terrified of "joloperos" wouldn't make it in this town. There is definitely more violence and roberries in DR than in the US overall, I never claimed otherwise, but someone who lives in the Bronx shouldn't be talking about crime. I guess you must be afraid of leaving your filthy roach infested apartment since the Bronx is full of "joloperos" as well.

Also you should be more afraid of the Zika virus if you live in NYC, there are over 300 cases in this city. And why do you bring up the "tourism board", do you think people in the central Cibao region care about what tourists think? We don't cater to gringo tourists and we don't allow any hotel complexes to built here; also here's another fact, there are no beaches in the central Cibao region, you dummy. Our economy has absolutely no reliance on the tourism industry, so why should we lie about not having any zika cases here?

You keep proving over and over again that you don't know shyt about this country. It's like all your information is based on silly stereotypes. You're a fukking embarassement dude, honestly. You should learn something from the African posters in this forum; notice how when they speak of their homeland they're full of knowledge and they represent their country in a dignified and factual manner. Whereas your dumbass only knows how to reinforce dumb false perceptions about our country.

Being "sheltered" is not traveling to DR because of some irrational fear of "joloperos" and the Zika virus.lol I have nothing against Dominican-Americans in general, but I despise dumb motherfukkers in NYC like you who are completely ignorant about this country, yet want to "represent" abroad.

It's funny how you try to appease people in this forum by putting down your country, yet they constantly shyt on you. You're such a loser, man. I bet this is exactly the same way you behave in real life. Like a submissive beta p*ssy.lol You think your "family friends and colleagues" respect you but they're probably laugh at you and look down on you, but you're too socially retarded to notice.

Over 300 cases in nyc? Wtf u getting this from? Not to mention that anybody who has it here got it from their travels to DR, PR, etc. Yet there's only 10 in DR. Lying ass little clown.

And when the fukk did I say I don't go to dr cause I'm afraid of joloperos? That's a mighty big jump from me telling u I hope u get tied up by some joloperos.

And just the people posting in here will tell u how wrong u are saying all I do is try to appease ppl on this forum. That's off as fukk. I have a reputation as a cop loving racist dominican because I so often go against the group think on here and I'm always defending Latinos specifically Dominicans.

I didn't say u from a sheltered town anyway I said u from a sheltered part of town. U a little boy whose only social interactions happen on the Internet. U live in DR and u online at 1 30am being a little elitist racist idiot instead of out somewhere cause nobody invited the pariguayo :umad: that's why u being so hostile and insulting

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What's your point, you dummy. The vast majority of Caudillos have been in Spanish-AMERICA. It's a new world thing.

:russ:

You have no connection to Spain other than being an inconsequential product of rape you Dominican hick

Caudillo

Banned
Daps
:russ:

You have no connection to Spain other than being an imconsequential product of rape you Dominican hick

The vast majority of AAs look like the result of chimp getting raped by a hippopotamus, bunch of ugly overwight fukks, specially the women. I'm not Spanish at all btw. I actually have more Portuguese ancestry than anything. My ancestors where fighting against the Spanish, while yours where getting their black-asses whipped by your white massas down in Dixie.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The vast majority of AAs look like the result of chimp getting raped by a hippopotamus, bunch of ugly overwight fukks, specially the women. I'm not Spanish at all btw. I actually have more Portuguese ancestry than anything. My ancestors where fighting against the Spanish, while yours where getting their black-asses whipped by your white massas down in Dixie.

You seem awfully upset :pachaha:

And Angolan Africans are taking over Portugal so you still lose you inbred dada wearing bean eater:skip:

Caudillo

Banned
Daps
You seem awfully upset :pachaha:

And Angolan Africans are taking over Portugal so you still lose you inbred dada wearing bean eater:skip:

Upset about what? I enjoy shytting on AAs, it's so damn easy. Right now your people are getting killed with impunity because black lives DONT matter in the USA, yet you're talking about some shyt going on in Portugal that I could care less about. I don't live in fukking Portugal, but you have to live in your enemy's turf with the white folks, because you never had the balls to fight for a country.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Upset about what? I enjoy shytting on AAs , it's so damn easy. Right now your people are getting killed with impunity because black lives DONT matter and the US, yet you're talking about some shyt in Portugal that I could care less about.

Majority of AAs live better than you....majority of our women not selling box to live and we arent living on an island that wont exist 50 years from now :yeshrug:

Caudillo

Banned
Daps
Majority of AAs live better than you....majority of our women not selling box to live and we arent living on an island that wont exist 50 years from now :yeshrug:

Really, then you do you filthy AA have such a high rate of HIV/AIDS. This disease is at the level of African countries in some black areas of the USA, whereas the DR has one of the lowest rates in the Caribbean region.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Really, then you do you filthy AA have such a high rate of HIV/AIDS. This disease is at the level of African countries in some black areas of the USA, whereas the DR has one of the lowest rates in the Caribbean region.

Tends to be high in urban areas which your countries lacks :yeshrug:

Caudillo

Banned
Daps
Tends to be high in urban areas whivh your countries lacks :yeshrug:

The fukk are you talking about, nikka? Speak english. Prostitution in DR is mostly concentrated is some small coastal areas like Sosua and Boca Chica. Also, alot of the prostitutes are Haitian migrants.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The fukk are you talking about, nikka? Speak english. Prostitution in DR is mostly concentrated is some small coastal areas like Sosua and Boca Chica.

With parge amounts of people condensed in a tiny area, mongrel.

Caudillo

Banned
Daps
With parge amounts of people condensed in a tiny area, mongrel.

Where do you get your information, you retarded negroid. Sosua has a low population density compared to the rest of the country. Boca Chica is larger, but still has a low population compared to a city in the Central region like Santiago, which has almost no prostitution.