A study about afro-dominican roots

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Where do you get your information, you retarded negroid. Sosua has a low population density compared to the rest of the country.

Yeah people dont live there instead women from all over your country make the trip there to sell p*ssy to old smelly gringos

Caudillo

Banned
Daps
Yeah people dont live there instead women from all over your country make the trip there to sell p*ssy to old smelly gringos

You're one dumb nikka. It's only women from coastal areas aka "cocolo" women and haitians that go to Sosua. The city of Sosua has a tiny economy compared to almost every city in this country. No reason for a women from Santiago to go to Sosua.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You're one dumb nikka. It's only women from coastal areas aka "cocolo" women and haitians that go to Sosua. The city of Sosua has a tiny economy compared to almost every city in this country. No reason for a women from Santiago to go to Sosua.

:mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Still thinking of a response? Slow nikka.

Cheer up, mutt. Ill throw your mom and sisters a few pesos to suck me off of it means kerping the lights on in your basement...probably not the 1st rodeo for them.

Caudillo

Banned
Daps
Cheer up, mutt. Ill throw your mom and sisters a few pesos to suck me off of it means kerping the lights on in your basement...probably not the 1st rodeo for them.

You would probably get your black-ass lynched in my town if you tried something like that. In the Cibao region we have more respect for our women unlike the cocolos.

Caudillo

Banned
Daps
Also, you should stick to your own obese ashyass nappy-headed HIV infested African-American women. Don't be a self-hater nikka.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
thankful for all the domincan food with all those nut ass pronunciations jajajahahahaa
and all the dominican p*ssy i been getting wavy in
making my young life uptxwn a little sweeter

nikkas is keyboard boxing crazy jajajahahahaa
keep the peace
the bedroom and the kitchen they go in that's what matters

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You throw a hissy fit any time people mention that you guys look like African continentals, which is true. You're not a visibly mixed population. The vast majority of AAs could fit in most parts of Sub-Saharan Africa.

Yeah like SSA is monolithic in phenotype. Also AAs have more phenotype variation than Dominicans considering AAs are a population larger than even Canada.

Im speaking via ethnicity.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The vast majority of AAs look like the result of chimp getting raped by a hippopotamus, bunch of ugly overwight fukks, specially the women. I'm not Spanish at all btw. I actually have more Portuguese ancestry than anything. My ancestors where fighting against the Spanish, while yours where getting their black-asses whipped by your white massas down in Dixie.

Like I said you have been warned.

Also you should do some research.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...-a-war-oblivious-to-african-americans.210547/

Caudillo

Banned
Daps
Yeah like SSA is monolithic in phenotype. Also AAs have more phenotype variation than Dominicans considering AAs are a population larger than even Canada.

Im speaking via ethnicity.

They're not, and that's precisily the reason why the vast majority of AAs can easily fit in SSA countries. There is a great deal of diversity in tribes and phenotypes within SSA countries, so the vast majority of African-American can easily fit in. Outside of some extreme outliers AAs don't really look mixed at all. And most of the "light-skin" AAs are actually half white American like Alicia Keys for example.

Also, can you prove AAs have more phenotypic diversity than Dominicans, not only are we more admixed then you guys but Afro-Dominicans also have greater diversity in their African admixtures.
2j4rpc3.jpg

Last edited:

Caudillo

Banned
Daps
And again, compared to Dominicans AAs are basically a homogeneous group phenotypically speaking. There is too much RACIAL and physical diversity in DR among different regions. Can you show me pictures of AAs that look like this?

La-Salle-035-620x350_zpswvrhma6i.jpg~original

140_zpsbdxbxj8e.jpg~original

14_zpshqsxythz.jpg

14%202_zpse4hzn14r.jpg