A Student Ate 5 Day Old Pasta For Lunch. This Is How His Liver Shut Down.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Wait we can't eat 5 day old pasta anymore?

:lupe:

Wasn't it in the fridge for 5 days :damn:

Was it refrigerated? 5 days ain't shyt... Nuke the shyt in the microwave and you're good.

Video said he accidentally left it put for 5 days and his roommate put it in the refrigerator not knowing how long it was sitting out. Dude ate it thinking it was in the refrigerator the whole time.

Also dude states that this isnt a real story, just a hypothetical situation of what could happen if you eat something that's been sitting out for 5 days.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
He did not die cause the shyt is made up.

It's fake but based off of what could happen if you eat food that's been sitting out for that long. The guy states at the end of the video that this is a hypothetical situation based off of what could happen to you.
Which ain't even tru

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
For those not trying to watch all that. Breh left the pasta out for two days at room temperature and his roommate threw it back in the fridge. It was 5 days rancid by the time he ate it because the bacteria had already grown when it was left out.

Moral of the story, refrigerate your food and don’t leave it sitting on the counter at temperatures that bacteria flourish in.

He died of liver failure.

Roommates :scust:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Which ain't even tru
It actually can happen under the right circumstances. He created the situation using medical literature and history.

If you eat rotten food and drink a whole bottle of pepto bismol, the shyt could kill you. The pepto bismol can shut down your liver, which then wouldn't be able to fight the bacteria from the food poisoning.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
He was bound to die from some other shyt. Aint nobodu dying from eating pasta left out for two days. fukk out of here

f736a8b6a1c77350ce7312cf739423b2cd7dc560e4e2adc37e8b1dbeec262b64_1.gif

DefinitiveAdeptAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Video said he accidentally left it put for 5 days and his roommate put it in the refrigerator not knowing how long it was sitting out. Dude ate it thinking it was in the refrigerator the whole time.

Also dude states that this isnt a real story, just a hypothetical situation of what could happen if you eat something that's been sitting out for 5 days.
Let's beat his bytch ass for being hypothetical

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I eat all food up to 10 days in my fridge without a problem.

I've ate some funky and lightly slimy meat, but it was only slimy on the bottom and ate it and nothing happened plenty of times :yeshrug:

You have to have an immunity to it by developing it.

edit- they should've specified it was left outside of the FRIDGE for 5 days :francis:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I eat all food up to 10 days in my fridge without a problem.

I've ate some funky and lightly slimy meat, but it was only slimy on the bottom and ate it and nothing happened plenty of times :yeshrug:

You have to have an immunity to it by developing it.

edit- they should've specified it was left outside of the FRIDGE for 5 days :francis:
No difference, for him to get up and die like that is some bullshyt. He wasn't meant to live long.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Let's beat his bytch ass for being hypothetical
It's just a warning for eating 5 day old food left out the refrigerator breh.

:hubie:

He also has alot of these types of videos based off real stories if you wanna see some crazy shyt that actually happened.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I eat a week old pasta sometimes...

Did he put it in the refrigerator?

They said it was left out for 2 days. That was at the 1:00 minute mark.

I'm guessing it was outside of the fridge because I've definitely done 4 day pasta from the fridge.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Again, the key is the food was left out at room temp for TWO DAYS!!!..that's crazy!

As long as the food is put under temperature control (fridge/freezer) within a few hrs (around 4 or so) you should be good to go.

damn, that is a painful way to go out...Bacillus Cereus:damn: plus the Pepto-Bismal, it was a wrap for dude.