A Student Ate 5 Day Old Pasta For Lunch. This Is How His Liver Shut Down.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
For those not trying to watch all that. Breh left the pasta out for two days at room temperature and his roommate threw it back in the fridge. It was 5 days rancid by the time he ate it because the bacteria had already grown when it was left out.

Moral of the story, refrigerate your food and don’t leave it sitting on the counter at temperatures that bacteria flourish in.

He died of liver failure.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
It was out for 2 days, and someone thought it was a good idea to put it in the fridge, instead of the garbage?:gucci:

Eating 5 day old food isn’t an issue. Eating food that was left out for 2 days is the issue.

I understand the “broke college student” struggle, but he/they fukked up. I don’t leave food out for even an hour. Once it cools down to room temperature, it’s goes in the fridge.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those not trying to watch all that. Breh left the pasta out for two days at room temperature and his roommate threw it back in the fridge. It was 5 days rancid by the time he ate it because the bacteria had already grown when it was left out.

Moral of the story, refrigerate your food and don’t leave it sitting on the counter at temperatures that bacteria flourish in.

He died of liver failure.

Just to add...
It was compounded by the fact that he drank a whole bottle of Pepto bismol, which ironically acted in the same way as the bacteria by creating a buildup of fat and fluid in his liver. He might have survived had he not taken the pepto bismol.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was out for 2 days, and someone thought it was a good idea to put it in the fridge, instead of the garbage?:gucci:

Eating 5 day old food isn’t an issue. Eating food that was left out for 2 days is the issue.

I understand the “broke college student” struggle, but he/they fukked up. I don’t leave food out for even an hour. Once it cools down to from temperature, it’s goes in the fridge.

He always left food out so his roommate didn't know it was sitting there that long.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Watch the goddamn video you idiots. He would make pasta in bulk and store it in containers in his fridge. He accidentally left one out for two days and his roommate saw it on the second day but thought it must have been new so he put it in the fridge for him. Dude didn't know it was left out for 5 days so he ate it and got food poisoning. What really pushed his liver to the brink was his dumbass drinking a whole bottle of Pepto which contains asprin and it completely fukked up his liver.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Was it refrigerated? 5 days ain't shyt... Nuke the shyt in the microwave and you're good.

It was on the counter for two days. Then refrigerated. When you leave food out, pathogens grow on it and it can’t always be cooked out. That’s why you should only leave food out long enough for it to cool(2 hours max) then quickly refrigerate or freeze it. I learned that in microbiology.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bet you it was in a hot ass refrigerator with NO Plastic COVERING keeping the freshness in...:mjlol::heh: