So how is a 1 hour lunch a flex again?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could never go back to having just a half hour. I usually push my lunch back as far as possible under the guise of covering everything that's going on (in reality, I really only work for real for the first few hours, and then spend the rest of the day just keeping an eye on emails), and use that to basically end my day a few hours early. Even worse when I work from home. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:Ya heard? I got an hour lunch as well but that hour be creepin' up on the regular and no one gives a shyt. Sometimes it means going home.

#salariedlife

Brehs be like o you salary? That’s cool , but I love getting paid for my overtime.

I just be like what overtime? :wow:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You will hate Japan and Korea then. Govt in Korea trying to offer a 67 hour workweek so the people can start fukking again.
:dahell:
In Japan, you don’t stop workin until your boss leaves the office. After you leave everybody goes drinking. It’s almost expected. You work from 9 to 7 or 8 then go drinking. You get back at 11 just to do it all over again.
:damn:
Europeans don’t be on that shyt. They be takin full blown 3 hour siestas. 32 hour work weeks.
:gladbron:
Don’t worry. AI will make it easier for everybody in the states.
:lolbron:
:francis:
If I dip, I might head to one of those European countries :wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Gotta grow up in the corporate world, especially if you a black man. Can't be threatening people. Now you back to eating Captain Ds
GO18NppXkAAgmSm
lobster rolls and giant fish sandwich, with a Bourbon ice cream flot to wash it down. @DropTopDoc

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I get a 2 hour, but sometimes patients therapy/visit runs over so it bleeds into lunch, if I’m honest I’d rather lose an hour and be done at 4 but you’d lose out on money closing your clinic at 4

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I get a 2 hour, but sometimes patients therapy/visit runs over so it bleeds into lunch, if I’m honest I’d rather lose an hour and be done at 4 but you’d lose out on money closing your clinic at 4

Then 2 hour lunches when I worked at my Aunt's chiro joint were :banderas: .

A mf could workout, go get lunch & take a nap all in the same timeframe :noah:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Then 2 hour lunches when I worked at my Aunt's chiro joint were :banderas: .

A mf could workout, go get lunch & take a nap all in the same timeframe :noah:

I try to workout in the morning, but when i worked at a clinic that was close to a pf that was convenient, but I’d still rather be done early