A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
i gotta ask you man....do you work on the show ? :what: ?

because everything you seem to be saying is all based off of fan speculation. The whole euron/victorion, ygritte, rickon, lady stoneheart being in, bravos, coldhands speculation etc...all seems like fans speculation. None of what you mentioned is FACT...you just reading what you saw in some article and in some bullshyt article comments section

i fukk with the fact you contributing to the thread and keeping us brehs updated, but you cant go around stating its fact unless you actually working on the show and giving us some inside info

Breh...
I let it be known off top that I was basing this shyt off of speculation

With season 4 fast approaching, I wanted to discuss some things
Firstly, some rumblings regarding Characters and changes versus the book...
1. I’m hearing they might combine Euron and Victorian Greyjoy
2. They actually might follow Rickon a little bit to Last Hearth to seek protection with House Umber, Stark allies.
3. Ygrittes storyline, I remember Jon’s actor stating that season 4 has lots of sex and shows a lot of his and Ygrittes relationship…do they not kill her as in the books?

But if we are gonna look into what I said
Yes I was going off of some, fan speculation
But with speculation, comes examples and proof that it's true
Which is why most of it was based on Casting
Which gives everything away​

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I dont mean to derail this thread what I have to say is on topic but this cat right Obarth was in the season 4 thread talking shyt about Targset and his Pawgleesi and how they have lions,tigers and dragons oh my, A dikkless army, A super simp, some sell swords I respect Ser Barristan but thats where it stops let me give you a little run down of what the one true king Stannis Baratheon is working with. You guys got fat over in Mereen while we starved in the North its Stannis turn!
tumblr_m1esx7GNUq1qzdnbso1_500.gif

tumblr_m1esx7GNUq1qzdnbso2_500.gif

Nyggas talking about sellswords and all that but we got the motherfukking IRON BANK of Bravos bankrolling us and you aint even know it signed in blood thats for life homey lets say things dont go so well its all good Stannis let em know if I die you do everything in your power to seat my daughter on the Iron Throne its her right as it was mine(paraphrasing) so this war aint going to be over no time soon you dont know nothing about Shireen Baratheon so dont even pretend but according to Stannis she is a combination of everything good
tumblr_mux1s0V7ub1qjkg0no1_400.jpg

So even if the one true king dies we got someone to pick up the good fight,But wait there's more!!!

We got the Prince and Princess of the Iron Isles as our captives Balon Greyjoys only living children as nice ransom pieces when Stannis sails for the Iron Islands(which he already ran through for his brother King Robert during Balons first rebellion) them dudes are going to bend the knee just as well

We got half the motherfukking North rolling with us Karstarks, Umbers basically all the northern houses who are not down with the Boltons plus we got some traitors who are going to give the Boltons the business when its time.Plus the Wildings who LOVE to fight for a good cause are under the wing you may fear the b*stard of Bolton but Stannis broke it down lovely for yall haters
tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro4_250.gif
tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro3_250.gif

tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro6_250.gif
tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro5_250.gif

tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro2_250.gif
tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro1_250.gif

tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro8_r1_500.gif

Lets not forget before Jon Snow got the Poke-Me-Mon treatment he had the NightsWatch ready to march for King Stannis but we both know how thats is going to end so we might as well count the Nights Watch as part of Stannisset.

We aint even going to bring up the Onion Knight smuggling mission that just establishes a darker,deeper criminal link
tumblr_mn3z0uMw171rmj46oo1_250.gif

I got a lot more you dont show all your cards early keep the Ace in your back pocket:shaq:

Your hand gets folded since the sword's not hot, Lightbringer is supposed to give off heat and Stannis to ignorant to realize...Plus, Snow is a Targaryen so it's only a matter of time before he's rolling with the wildlings and the dragons. Respect to Davos though, that's a good soldier and I know Dany will show him mercy when the time comes.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Breh...
I let it be known off top that I was basing this shyt off of speculation

But if we are gonna look into what I said
Yes I was going off of some, fan speculation
But with speculation, comes examples and proof that it's true
Which is why most of it was based on Casting
Which gives everything away​
:comeon: you actually believe that? this the same nikka that said he wished he gave robb stark a POV

the 6th and 7th book are going to end how he decides to end it and thats that..nothing more nothing less​

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:comeon: you actually believe that? this the same nikka that said he wished he gave robb stark a POV

the 6th and 7th book are going to end how he decides to end it and thats that..nothing more nothing less​
Do you take everything 'literal' ...?
:what:

It's obvious GRRM was fukkin around with that quote cause he didn't want to give anything away
Stop being gullible breh and see the humor in things​

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Do you take everything 'literal' ...?
:what:

It's obvious GRRM was fukkin around with that quote cause he didn't want to give anything away
Stop being gullible breh and see the humor in things​
\
:wtf:
You taking that seriously
:snoop:

@BonafideDefacto you read my post and answered it like my shyt was gospel. so of course im going to answer your post the same way...i was fukking around...obviously you wasnt

i know more about all 5 books than anyone in this thread..n thats a fact...im here fukking around just like all of ya....ya dont have to question me on this shyt

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:patrice: forgot about this thread, been on westeros.org deep. Imma have to do some reading throughout the thread and add my 2 cents.

Me too, I had to step away, lol, spinning my brain in 10 different directions with all the theorys, and they all sound believable and did thier due diiligance and research. :whoo:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Your hand gets folded since the sword's not hot, Lightbringer is supposed to give off heat and Stannis to ignorant to realize...Plus, Snow is a Targaryen so it's only a matter of time before he's rolling with the wildlings and the dragons. Respect to Davos though, that's a good soldier and I know Dany will show him mercy when the time comes.

You disrespect the one true kings claim to the crown? Stannis is just doing his duty :banderas: our dutiful king, he never asked for this!

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
probably something like the real world "milk of the poppy"

codeine-cough-syrup1.jpg

Nawww, from the sound of it, it's wayyyy stronger

Milk of the poppy is a medical drink, used as both a painkiller and an anesthetic. Higher doses will induce unconsciousness, so patients can undergo surgery. It is commonly used throughout the Seven Kingdoms for those who have suffered severe injuries. Maesters make it from crushed poppy flowers and it has a white color, hence "milk of the poppy".
Milk of the poppy seems to have some sort of strong undesired side effects, probably some form of withdrawal, as some characters have preferred to go through strong pain instead of consuming it.
Jaime Lannister refuses to take milk of the poppy when Qyburn was operating on the infected stump of his sword-hand, despite being warned that removing the rotting flesh would cause a massive amount of pain.