A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What I'm saying is for the non book readers they have to show how she came to be. That's why I say open the premiere ep with Nymeria(of course they won't know that's Nymeria) pulling Cat out of the river then the BWB shows up to run the wolves off and Donderrion realizes who she is and gives her the kiss. Show her eyes open then cue the opening credits. We won't have to see her again until the end of the season.
i get what you're saying :patrice:

and i can't really argue against it :ehh:
People think Brienne is dead?

tbh really hope she is :yeshrug: i dont like too many last minute audibles :yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:russ: i had to go back and check to make sure

damn i must a really wanted that chick dead :why:

I think GRRM confirmed the word she said was "sword", since she was given the choice of "the sword (kill Jamie) or the noose"

last we saw her she was telling Jamie something like "yeah, Sansa's right over here... I just need you to come alone :shaq: "

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think GRRM confirmed the word she said was "sword", since she was given the choice of "the sword (kill Jamie) or the noose"

last we saw her she was telling Jamie something like "yeah, Sansa's right over here... I just need you to come alone :shaq: "

after all that knight's honor shyt she was spouting when she first appeared it just rubbed me the wrong way when she flipped, hope she catches the beats after jaime smuts her out of course :shaq:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
after all that knight's honor shyt she was spouting when she first appeared it just rubbed me the wrong way when she flipped, hope she catches the beats after jaime smuts her out of course :shaq:

I know a lot of people hope there's another twist

it's kinda my meta/outside perspective that she must have some greater purpose since she was kept alive

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I know a lot of people hope there's another twist

it's kinda my meta/outside perspective that she must have some greater purpose since she was kept alive

i hope brienne is still alive. the actress who plays her would get the "D" in heartbeat :shaq::takedat:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i hope brienne is still alive. the actress who plays her would get the "D" in heartbeat :shaq::takedat:
the booty was looking adequate when she had that bath scene with jaime

that's the only blonde biddy we got to look forward to now since the chick who plays Dany said she aint about gettin naked no more :to:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Assuming a duel does go down between Jaime and Brienne, who do yall think will win? Jaime lost last time because he had constraints but this time he's a learning one and left-handed swordsmen (can't really gauge how good he's gotten either). Brienne is right-handed but she's a pragmatic fighter so this makes it hard to guess the outcome.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
the booty was looking adequate when she had that bath scene with jaime

that's the only blonde biddy we got to look forward to now since the chick who plays Dany said she aint about gettin naked no more :to:

:manny: nothing wrong with a average ass. i like tall broads and that chick is like 6'0 something of sexiness to me. when she gets out that tub :lupe: