A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

8. I was going to do an episode by episode prediction but something I read fuked it up. People are confirming the Trial fight isn’t until episode 9 which pisses me off. If that’s the case then they have to end 9 with Tyrion killing Tywin and Shea cause I’d be damned if episode 10 isn’t concluded with Jon becoming head of the nights watch. I was expecting the fight more on the lines of episode 6 or 7. I still might do an episode predictor later today. Depends how busy I am with work.
:what:
Episode 10 is going to be a chaotic mess if this is the case. Unless maybe they open episode 9 with the fight and take the remaining 3/4 of Ep. 9 to help flesh it out a bit more. WAAAAYYY too much happens after that fight to fit in 1 episode.

EDIT: they could technically move up the whole Eyrie shyt with Peter and Sansa, there is nothing stopping all that from happening before Tyrion's trial.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
YOOO....I just read that the Three Eyed Crow is expected to make an appearance this season.

That means that Bran's story is being fast forwarded all the way to the end of Book 5....which some people speculate that perhaps Bran could be used as a vehicle on the show to explore the backstory and history of Westeros over the next few seasons (by seeing through the past through the trees). That would be sick.

But most importantly....does that mean we get to see the GAWDs the Children of the Forest this season? :lupe:
Jean-Claude-Van-Dammes-Classic-Dance-Gif-Of-Celebrations.gif

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'll be shocked if Lady Stoneheart isn't the last scene of the season.
With it sounding like Briene gets sent off episode 1 or 2. I think its more than likely gonna end a mid to late epidode.

Just think about it brehs...this year we can have an epic cliff hanger ending every episode

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
spoilers so watch out

Actually it sounds like ep8 will be the trial fight. Ep9 is directed by Neil Marshall, who did the Blackwater ep; it's going to be the battle on the Wall. I'm assuming Ep10 will be Tyrion escaping from prison and killing Tywin, Jon being named LC, and the Stoneheart reveal. I wouldn't be surprised if it also ends with Tyrion on the boat to Essos and being told he's going to meet Dany.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
spoilers so watch out

Actually it sounds like ep8 will be the trial fight. Ep9 is directed by Neil Marshall, who did the Blackwater ep; it's going to be the battle on the Wall. I'm assuming Ep10 will be Tyrion escaping from prison and killing Tywin, Jon being named LC, and the Stoneheart reveal. I wouldn't be surprised if it also ends with Tyrion on the boat to Essos and being told he's going to meet Dany.

:to: I'm gonna miss Tywin being on screen.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Just wanted to say that the following are my favorites to read in terms of dialogue: (Through Book 3, just starting book 4).

Tyrion
Tywin
Jaime
Daenerys

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
:patrice: forgot about this thread, been on westeros.org deep. Imma have to do some reading throughout the thread and add my 2 cents.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
YOOO....I just read that the Three Eyed Crow is expected to make an appearance this season.

That means that Bran's story is being fast forwarded all the way to the end of Book 5....which some people speculate that perhaps Bran could be used as a vehicle on the show to explore the backstory and history of Westeros over the next few seasons (by seeing through the past through the trees). That would be sick.

But most importantly....does that mean we get to see the GAWDs the Children of the Forest this season? :lupe:
Jean-Claude-Van-Dammes-Classic-Dance-Gif-Of-Celebrations.gif

im excited for this most of all i think. i really really hope they do alot of flashbacks with bran eventually and talk about the 3 eyed raven's past

Struan-Rodger-233x300.jpg

this actor seems almost perfect to play him too :whew:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I'll be shocked if Lady Stoneheart isn't the last scene of the season.

I dont mean to derail this thread what I have to say is on topic but this cat right Obarth was in the season 4 thread talking shyt about Targset and his Pawgleesi and how they have lions,tigers and dragons oh my, A dikkless army, A super simp, some sell swords I respect Ser Barristan but thats where it stops let me give you a little run down of what the one true king Stannis Baratheon is working with. You guys got fat over in Mereen while we starved in the North its Stannis turn!
tumblr_m1esx7GNUq1qzdnbso1_500.gif

tumblr_m1esx7GNUq1qzdnbso2_500.gif

Nyggas talking about sellswords and all that but we got the motherfukking IRON BANK of Bravos bankrolling us and you aint even know it signed in blood thats for life homey lets say things dont go so well its all good Stannis let em know if I die you do everything in your power to seat my daughter on the Iron Throne its her right as it was mine(paraphrasing) so this war aint going to be over no time soon you dont know nothing about Shireen Baratheon so dont even pretend but according to Stannis she is a combination of everything good
tumblr_mux1s0V7ub1qjkg0no1_400.jpg

So even if the one true king dies we got someone to pick up the good fight,But wait there's more!!!

We got the Prince and Princess of the Iron Isles as our captives Balon Greyjoys only living children as nice ransom pieces when Stannis sails for the Iron Islands(which he already ran through for his brother King Robert during Balons first rebellion) them dudes are going to bend the knee just as well

We got half the motherfukking North rolling with us Karstarks, Umbers basically all the northern houses who are not down with the Boltons plus we got some traitors who are going to give the Boltons the business when its time.Plus the Wildings who LOVE to fight for a good cause are under the wing you may fear the b*stard of Bolton but Stannis broke it down lovely for yall haters
tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro4_250.gif
tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro3_250.gif

tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro6_250.gif
tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro5_250.gif

tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro2_250.gif
tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro1_250.gif

tumblr_muw25lN0ak1rdzxhro8_r1_500.gif

Lets not forget before Jon Snow got the Poke-Me-Mon treatment he had the NightsWatch ready to march for King Stannis but we both know how thats is going to end so we might as well count the Nights Watch as part of Stannisset.

We aint even going to bring up the Onion Knight smuggling mission that just establishes a darker,deeper criminal link
tumblr_mn3z0uMw171rmj46oo1_250.gif

I got a lot more you dont show all your cards early keep the Ace in your back pocket:shaq:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

Non Book readers, do not read any further unless you want Season 4 of Game of Thrones Spoiled for you!!

I’ve been working on and off here at work doing a lot of research for season 4.

With season 4 fast approaching, I wanted to discuss some things

Firstly, some rumblings regarding Characters and changes versus the book...

1. I’m hearing they might combine Euron and Victorian Greyjoy

2. They actually might follow Rickon a little bit to Last Hearth to seek protection with House Umber, Stark allies.

3. Ygrittes storyline, I remember Jon’s actor stating that season 4 has lots of sex and shows a lot of his and Ygrittes relationship…do they not kill her as in the books?

4. The tickler is dead on the show already, so which one of Aryas names will she slice and dice

5. Lots of rumblings about no Coldhands, like 80% sure. But…they’ve fast forwarded Bran by doing so…we get the 3 eyed crow this season…aka Bloodraven Alias Brynden Rivers

6. Lady Stoneheart…She’s in

7. Season 4 will include Bravos but I’m not sure how much

8. I was going to do an episode by episode prediction but something I read fuked it up. People are confirming the Trial fight isn’t until episode 9 which pisses me off. If that’s the case then they have to end 9 with Tyrion killing Tywin and Shea cause I’d be damned if episode 10 isn’t concluded with Jon becoming head of the nights watch. I was expecting the fight more on the lines of episode 6 or 7. I still might do an episode predictor later today. Depends how busy I am with work.

The season would be piff if it starts off with Ayra warged into Nymeria and pulling Catelyn out of the river.

I wanna see 6 episodes end with…

1. Joffrey dying while hoe azz Cersei screams

2. Bran meeting Three Eyes

3. Littlefinger pushing crazy Tully out the window

4. Stannis to the rescue, ending with chants of his name

5. Tyrion killing Tywin and Shae

6. Jon being Lord Commander of the Nights Watch

Non-readers have no idea what kinda fukkery they are in for this season

The best season everrrrr…..​

i gotta ask you man....do you work on the show ? :what: ?

because everything you seem to be saying is all based off of fan speculation. The whole euron/victorion, ygritte, rickon, lady stoneheart being in, bravos, coldhands speculation etc...all seems like fans speculation. None of what you mentioned is FACT...you just reading what you saw in some article and in some bullshyt article comments section

i fukk with the fact you contributing to the thread and keeping us brehs updated, but you cant go around stating its fact unless you actually working on the show and giving us some inside info