A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
He letting fame go to his head...doing like 200 appearances a week but aint got time to write his novel :snoop:. We gonna have to get HBO to wrap up the series at this point :to:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Anyone ever cop the illustrated book they did with all the artwork?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This dude writes slooooowwwwww as fukk. Even though the first book was published in 96, Martin said he was writing it as early as 91. What the fukk bro. Who the fukk needs 22 years to write a story....make that 30 years knowing the last book probably wont drop until 2020. shyt is ridiculous :snoop:

Alot of fantasy writers go through that. My favorite fantasty series of ALL TIME, The Wheel OF Time by Robert Jordan began in 1990 and didn't finish until early THIS year. The author died and had to have another finish the final three books...

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
^^ I don't really get why people complain about it so much, I can hardly wrap my head around one guy being able to come up with all this shyt, such a complex story and universe with thousands of years of History and backstories, I mean if he releases WoW next year it's all good :manny:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Alot of fantasy writers go through that. My favorite fantasty series of ALL TIME, The Wheel OF Time by Robert Jordan began in 1990 and didn't finish until early THIS year. The author died and had to have another finish the final three books...

when Egwene died breh :to:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I never got the hate for the grey joys and martells

Oh I got the hate. Stupid decisions they've made and boring culture.

Been meaning to get into this series. Hunger Games was great but it was only 3 books... am looking for a good substitute

The First Law series. and Best Served Cold (same universe as The First Law).

I also hear the Book of Malazan books are a favorite among ASOIAF fans.