A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
anybody read the egg& dunk serie :ld:

I have. Their good quick reads, novellas I think. Gives you a lot of history of the seven Kingdoms that enrich the ice an fire novels. egg is a targ prince and Dunk his knight. they travel the kingdom getting into shyt. The next book is going to be good since they're going to winterfell and we get some back story of the Starks and the North. Old nan is supposedly in this book as a young girl.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Code:
http://www.multiupload.nl/MP2J5KFUO0

I have them downloaded, but haven't read them yet. I know there's supposed to be some stuff in there that directly relates to Game of Thrones.

It all relates because we're getting an insight of the current players ancestors and their motivations, especially the targaryens. reading about bloodraven last book was like :whoo: dude was a boss. and you get the story about the blackfyre rebellion which is an important event that shaped the realm with alliances and shyt.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It all relates because we're getting an insight of the current players ancestors and their motivations, especially the targaryens. reading about bloodraven last book was like :whoo: dude was a boss. and you get the story about the blackfyre rebellion which is an important event that shaped the realm with alliances and shyt.

I know a popular theory is that Bloodraven is the three eyed crow/tree dude teaching Bran. There's the theory about Aegon (Rhaegar's "son") being a Blackfyre.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I know a popular theory is that Bloodraven is the three eyed crow/tree dude teaching Bran. There's the theory about Aegon (Rhaegar's "son") being a Blackfyre.

The first part isn't a theory, I don't know if you finished book 5 yet, but bloodraven is the 3 eyed crow teaching bran. :pacspit: at aegon, that's a false dragon if I ever seen. :ld: he could be a blackfyre tho

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Code:
http://www.multiupload.nl/MP2J5KFUO0

I have them downloaded, but haven't read them yet. I know there's supposed to be some stuff in there that directly relates to Game of Thrones.

Is that Dunk and Egg? If so how the hell do I download it, that site has a million links to other b.s. to download but not the files

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Is that Dunk and Egg? If so how the hell do I download it, that site has a million links to other b.s. to download but not the files

Nah, those are all mirrors to the Malazan series that dudes were talking about before.

Code:
http://filepost.com/files/84b8fd97/TDE.rar/

That's Dunk & Egg. It's in mobi format, though.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i just finished book 5 for the 3rd time and maybe something is wrong with me but i feel like starting over :to:

the dunk and egg series is dope cause of the back stories. grrm also writing the next one thats why he taking so long to write WoW

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
The first two Dunk and Egg novellas(Hedge Knight and Sworn Sword) have also been published in comic book format. The art is really good, I highly recommend them.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
  • I'll riot if GRRM dies before the next book drops
  • Just started re-reading from the point the series(season3) left off in aSoS
  • Video Games(GTAV, COD-G, BF4, FIFA14), NCAA/NFL, Baseball Playoffs, Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire all have to combine forces this winter to take my mind off of GoT