A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i say we all get together and lock that nikka in a room full of fitness machines, healthy foods, and a goddamn type writer and tell him if he dont finish the series by 2016 we gon feed his dikk to the goats :steviej:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
i say we all get together and lock that nikka in a room full of fitness machines, healthy foods, and a goddamn type writer and tell him if he dont finish the series by 2016 we gon feed his dikk to the goats :steviej:

What if his fatness and appetite are the source of his writing gifts? Like an anti-Samson.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
this is more me hoping than guessing but i hope it ends with jon snow ruling the north and the wall and the land beyond the wall, becoming the first defense against the others, with a dragon. danarys ruling from kings landing and dragonstone and aegon blackfyre ruling dorne thru his marriage with arianne martell. basically a coalition of the dragons lol. i think stannis dies fighting the others. davos dies bringing back rickon who ends up ruling the north with jon, bran and sansa who becomes lady of the vale thru littlefingers plan. tyrion gets casterly rock. jamie dies after killing cersei. brienne dies defending jamie from the brotherhood. victarion kills euron and becomes king of the iron islands thanks to danarys. theon dies, asha respects her uncle and his rule. maybe marries into some northern family. barristan dies, jorah redeems himself to dany and gets back bear island.

damn how the fukk is 2 books enough to finish this story? i think he needs like 3 or maybe 4.

he isnt gonna finish this shyt brehs :to:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I have no idea how the Arya story ends up but she has to be a major part of it right? She's gonna have to catch bodies on top of bodies for me to be satisfied.

I think Martin has one more cruel trick up his sleeve for a main character or 3 before its all said and done.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I have no idea how the Arya story ends up but she has to be a major part of it right? She's gonna have to catch bodies on top of bodies for me to be satisfied.

I think Martin has one more cruel trick up his sleeve for a main character or 3 before its all said and done.

yea i forgot arya...i think she ends up as an assassin in bravos..making some power moves in westeros and maybe meeting up with her wolf nymeria.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

some people think the faceless men are going to assign her to the task of assassinating daenarys after the all the trouble shes causing at slavers bay..

im not sure at how they came to that theory, but i definitely read it before more than once. If not danearys then maybe cersei or one of the lannisters over the whole iron bank of bravoos ordeal (:ohhh:). I also think shes going to end up with her direwolf nymera without a doubt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
some people think the faceless men are going to assign her to the task of assassinating daenarys after the all the trouble shes causing at slavers bay..

im not sure at how they came to that theory, but i definitely read it before more than once. If not danearys then maybe cersei or one of the lannisters over the whole iron bank of bravoos ordeal (:ohhh:). I also think shes going to end up with her direwolf nymera without a doubt.

I thought the target would be Aegon VI.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

I don't think you will ever see Ayra with her direwolf. Direwolves are a reflection of the stark children and right now both Ayra and Nyamira are out for themselves.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Nah, breh. I don't think aegon is gonna make it to the end. I'm not even sure if that's the real aegon, that seems some shyt that varys made up for his own ends and that mummers dragon shyt quaithe was talking about seems to fit him, mummers as in fake dragon. In my opinion, the other two heads are jon and tyrion or jon and bran. I think bran is going to be able to warg one of those dragons.

this damn post ended up with me over here :angry:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

i think that talk came from the fact that people were upset that that's the natural order of things to have some slaves

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You talking about the first rebellion or the second one? Both are stupid but the second one is just about the dumbest route taken in the entire goddamn series.

:ufdup: @ Balon Greyjoy

Dude wanted to be King of the Iron Lands and the North. :stopitslime: Everybody going to war now and it's time to take dibs on houses, land, and throne. His options are:

a.) :demonic: Betray Robb Stark, negotiate and co-op with Tywin Lannister. Help smash Tywin's enemies and my reward will definitely be King of the Iron Lands and maybe help me get most of the North or all. A Lannister always pays his debts right?

b.) :thinking: Stay loyal to Robb Stark, help him defeat the Lannisters and other enemies. My reward may be King of the Iron Lands, definitely can't claim North here though but helping out will put me in good favor with the Starks.

c.) :pacspit: @ everybody. fukk all them, nikkas, I'm doing shyt my way and taking it the hard way. Fighting wars on all kinds of fronts. Iron price, breh...

Dumbass chose option C. :mindblown: And for all his efforts he gets an off screen death. :smh:

:deadrose: at option c

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

This dude writes slooooowwwwww as fukk. Even though the first book was published in 96, Martin said he was writing it as early as 91. What the fukk bro. Who the fukk needs 22 years to write a story....make that 30 years knowing the last book probably wont drop until 2020. shyt is ridiculous :snoop: