A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I think what fukked book 4 and 5 up is because Martin scrapped the 5 year gap he planned on doing.Basically book 4 and 5 is putting all the pieces in the right place.They still good but after asos anything would of been meh. Twow is gonna be crazy though.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I think what fukked book 4 and 5 up is because Martin scrapped the 5 year gap he planned on doing.Basically book 4 and 5 is putting all the pieces in the right place.They still good but after asos anything would of been meh. Twow is gonna be crazy though.

yup...i expect book 6 to just crush...there are so many story lines that you can see wrapping up soon. I can't wait :myman:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
reading a dance with dragons now.

Damn what The b*stard of Bolton did to Theon is fukked up.

The north is in some serious trouble.

Jon should have taken that role as lord of winterfell. He could have been just as good as Robb.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
i'm like 80% done with book 4 now...i gotta say this one is the worst by far

maybe the greatness of the 3rd book spoiled me

but these ironmen chapters are a snooze to me, no imp chapters, no bran or rickon chapters...wtf. i do like the aria chapters and samwells chapters seem to be better than i thought they'd be ...but damn...the lack of the imp is hurting this book

and does it ever stop fukking raining in westeros? you'd figure the whole damn continent would be underwater by know

did you get to part when sam is drinking some milk :lawd:

If i was from Westoros i would party with the people from the summer isles. :lawd:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
did you get to part when sam is drinking some milk :lawd:

If i was from Westoros i would party with the people from the summer isles. :lawd:

yeah i read that part with sam and the "milk". i was proud of the dude. almost as proud as when he went into that inn and bust that bytch ass night watch singer dareon in the head (until that dirty whore knocked him out and tossed him in the water)

i was glad to see my girl arya show dareon what starks do to people who turn their back on the black

and yes.. the summer ilse is the place to be in that world. if i was in that world , i'd be the whitest mutha fukka rocking a multi colored feather cloak

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
reading a dance with dragons now.

Damn what The b*stard of Bolton did to Theon is fukked up.

The north is in some serious trouble.

Jon should have taken that role as lord of winterfell. He could have been just as good as Robb.

fukk a Greyjoy :pacspit:

if Theon woulda stayed loyal to the nikkas that kept him alive, fed him, showed him how to fight and hunt, and dress he'd be back in Winterfell, poppin bottles with Robb, knee deep in whores cuz Robb woulda won that war and none of that fukkery in Harrenhall woulda happened.

No he had to get all but hurt about his bytch ass daddy, Theon shoulda been knew that he woulda had NO shot at the Iron Island as long as Victarion and Asha were still alive. Let alone Euron.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

if Theon woulda stayed loyal to the nikkas that kept him alive, fed him, showed him how to fight and hunt, and dress he'd be back in Winterfell, poppin bottles with Robb, knee deep in whores cuz Robb woulda won that war and none of that fukkery in Harrenhall woulda happened.

No he had to get all but hurt about his bytch ass daddy, Theon shoulda been knew that he woulda had NO shot at the Iron Island as long as Victarion and Asha were still alive. Let alone Euron.

:wow:

I let go of the hate now that he's all fukked up compliments to Ramsay Sn-.... ahem... Bolton.

I wonder if it's a wrap for him in TWOW. Stannis seems set on killing him for Northern approval. I don't see what can save that dude now... It's either the fires or the head chop for him.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:

Blood is thicker than water. Theon was a hostage in Winterfell, so can see why he would feel some kinda way I mean he just wanted to switch it up with him being king and the starks as his hostage. But I guess I'm the only one who like the character :manny:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

At least he could have died with honer instead of becoming Reek.

But yeah of all his talk about being ironbron he knew nothing of there customs. But he was arrogant as fukk when he was with the Starks for some reason which made him think he could have won over the ironbron.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
At least he could have died with honer instead of becoming Reek.

But yeah of all his talk about being ironbron he knew nothing of there customs. But he was arrogant as fukk when he was with the Starks for some reason which made him think he could have won over the ironbron.

He was too much of an Ironborn to be a Stark and too much of a Stark to be an Ironborn. His visit home should have reinforced his loyalty to Robb. It's not like the Starks shytted on him like his own family.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
He was too much of an Ironborn to be a Stark and too much of a Stark to be an Ironborn. His visit home should have reinforced his loyalty to Robb. It's not like the Starks shytted on him like his own family.

true

if he came back to robb after the way his father treated him he could have invaded the iron islands again and retake his spot. Take back his title for the iron price.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I want to read the red wedding chapter but that shyt has me :to: before I even open the book
Not my hair.... Ned loves my hair

tumblr_lu6hvzF89i1qcx0cu.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Blood is thicker than water. Theon was a hostage in Winterfell, so can see why he would feel some kinda way I mean he just wanted to switch it up with him being king and the starks as his hostage. But I guess I'm the only one who like the character :manny:

the same blood who let they only heir fall into the hands of the Starks?

the same blood who didn't give two shyts about him coming back and gave him virtually NO support?

the same blood who basically used him as a patsy to start that flimsy ass rebellion?

please, as said before. He coulda died with Honor with the Starks, and as I said i honestly think he coulda help WIN that war.

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
the same blood who let they only heir fall into the hands of the Starks?

the same blood who didn't give two shyts about him coming back and gave him virtually NO support?

the same blood who basically used him as a patsy to start that flimsy ass rebellion?

please, as said before. He coulda died with Honor with the Starks, and as I said i honestly think he coulda help WIN that war.

I agree on principle for sure

but that Reek shyt was downright uncomfortable to read...I kept having to put the book down...like why Martin gotta tell me all that shyt man

just despicable...Ramsay a got damn psycopath :merchant:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Winds of Winter is gonna be so harsh...just because we KNOW now what Winter is like. And this was just the beginning of Winter. This is the cusp.

When people start dying just cause and families gotta start eating each other :to: