A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i think cersi's champion is the mountain who rides

It's pretty much a guarantee. What has me really curious is who the Faith is going to put up as a challenger. Ain't nobody they have gonna be fukking with Golem Gregor.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Isnt the mountain who rides
dead at the hands of the Red Viper poisoned spear or am I missing something?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Isnt the mountain who rides
dead at the hands of the Red Viper poisoned spear or am I missing something?

Yeah, the Mountain is dead but his body was given to Qyburn who did some Frankenstein shyt to it and fixed his body up of several parts cut out from other people that Cersei sent to his dungeon. :huhldup:

Now he's Robert Strong, he's in full armor, never takes his helmet off, doesn't eat, doesn't sleep, not even shyt/piss, and now the perfect bodyguard to Cersei.

He is also one of the shadows Bran Stark sees in a greendream during his coma.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Reread Cersei's chapters in Affc...Forgot his name but it was implied that dude was doing crazy experiments on the Mountain in the dungeons

Yeah, the Mountain is dead but his body was given to Qyburn who did some Frankenstein shyt to it and up of several other parts cut out from other people. :huhldup:

Now he's Robert Strong, he's in full armor, never takes his helmet off, doesn't eat, doesn't sleep, not even shyt/piss, and now the perfect bodyguard to Cersei.

He is also one of the shadows Bran Stark sees in a greendream during his coma.

Much appreciated brehs I knew he died I just didnt know it was the mountain who Qyburn was doing the experiments on I swear I thought they mailed the Mountains dead body to Dorne but what yall said makes sense he is a Frankenstein:huhldup:

I was wondering who the hell Robert Strong was:ohhh:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
The way the Red Wedding unfolds could be some "Luke, I Am Your Father" type shyt If they play it right. I was visibly upset as I read that section of the book. I too had to put it down for a little bit...after I re-read it like 5 times

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Much appreciated brehs I knew he died I just didnt know it was the mountain who Qyburn was doing the experiments on I swear I thought they mailed the Mountains dead body to Dorne but what yall said makes sense he is a Frankenstein:huhldup:

I was wondering who the hell Robert Strong was:ohhh:

They only sent his head to Dorne.

When Bran dreams about Robert Strong, Strong lifts the visor to his helmet and all Bran sees is darkness and thick black blood. :merchant:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
They only sent his head to Dorne.

When Bran dreams about Robert Strong, Strong lifts the visor nd his helmet and all Bran sees is darkness and thick black blood. :merchant:

He has a head tho right? Or maybe Qyburn used one of the many dwarf heads they had on hand :lolcamel:

Ramsay Bolton

Our Blades Are Sharp!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's pretty much a guarantee. What has me really curious is who the Faith is going to put up as a challenger. Ain't nobody they have gonna be fukking with Golem Gregor.

Gregor's little brother has found the faith.

The Hound is coming for that revenge and has the Seven behind him. :ooh:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

Holy shyt!!!!!

I forgot about that. I think you got it.

Anyone else think Quburn is working for the others?

Supporting the clearly unstable Ceresi. Bringing the dead to do his bidding. Now it is snowing in Kings landing.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I thought about that theory and I feel that's a leap. Sandor is domesticated now and doesn't even know RS is Gregor.

I think the challenger is gonna be Lancel. It's also gonna be the last victory Cersei will get.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I thought about that theory and I feel that's a leap. Sandor is domesticated now and doesn't even know RS is Gregor.

I think the challenger is gonna be Lancel. It's also gonna be the last victory Cersei will get.

Why would they send in Lancel? I thought he was hurt?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
wasn't dude gonna snitch on her for fukkin him, Jamie ect...

He did snitch. Him and and the Kettleblacks snitched on Cersi. She only admitted to fukking the kettleblacks and Lancel though. They can't prove she slept with Jamie. But the way Jamie is living right now he might come back to Kingslanding and scope up his kids and tell those septons yeah i fukked Cersi what are you going do about it. :ehh: