A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

what? its an honest question. They don't show or say if he died in the TV show. All u hear is a bunch of different yells from different people which makes me think he made it.

He was going up against a fully armored knight with a broken wooden sword.Theres like a 99.9% chance he's dead.Hes from Braavos though so he gets a .01% chance of survival.:manny:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
He was going up against a fully armored knight with a broken wooden sword.Theres like a 99.9% chance he's dead.Hes from Braavos though so he gets a .01% chance of survival.:manny:

Then why did i hear like 5 different men voices yelling in pain and not just his? Makes me think he might of gotten away. Besides,how'd it look for a master swordsman who's training the gawdess Arya get off'd by some random guard? Plus he might've gotten a sword from a dead guard and used that instead of that broken wooden sword. Point is,is he mentioned at all in the books after that scene?

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

Then why did i hear like 5 different men voices yelling in pain and not just his? Makes me think he might of gotten away. Besides,how'd it look for a master swordsman who's training the gawdess Arya get off'd by some random guard? Plus he might've gotten a sword from a dead guard and used that instead of that broken wooden sword. Point is,is he mentioned at all in the books after that scene?

Every time arya gets in some shyt she remembers some of the lessons he taught her.Hes only mentioned by her though.You not only one who thinks he might be alive.You never know with Martin.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ok brehs, i have this poster hanging on my wall (yes i jacked it from whoever did it and had a plug at FedEx Office print it)
IMG_20120522_122708.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find a character key for this that names who is who?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Does they sword trainer who was teaching Arya survive that attack by the guards and make it out of kings landing alive?
This is a fair question though. Bravosi are about that life.

You not even supposed to walk the streets of Bravos at night with that steel because if you do it lets other people know that you are down for whatever and you are free to be attacked.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

it dont matter dude was a g

and as a general rule , if they dont show the death...they aint dead....all we got on syrio's death was speculation. in the book and the show they didnt show shyt

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Ok brehs, i have this poster hanging on my wall (yes i jacked it from whoever did it and had a plug at FedEx Office print it)
IMG_20120522_122708.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find a character key for this that names who is who?

i've seen the original page where the artist of this painting posted this at for the first time...he said that he had one before with all the names but he didnt like the way it came out so he never posted it..

feel free to ask me on whos who if you want, it took me sometime but im able to identify every character in that painting..just look at all their details and the people that they are around and you'll eventually know wassup..

example: on the far right, the girl by the tree is lyanna stark, you can tell by the blue winter rose by her feet, and obviously thats rhaeger targaryen right beside her with the harp

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
@Thee Bonafide Defacto , there actually IS a version of it with the names on it

asoiaf_whoswho.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Robb could've married the Frey daughter and had Jeyne too. Kings always had side pieces :sadcam:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Dont know if it was posted but Mr Garrison explains Game Of Thrones to the kids

Mr Garrison=Top Ten Animated Character Ever

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Robb could've married the Frey daughter and had Jeyne too. Kings always had side pieces :sadcam:

i think that was the point everyone was trying to make to him...but then again, this is a guy that saw his mom growing up constantly throwing shade on his b*stard brother, who he loved.

remember Robb had plans to legitimize Jon