A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Robb could've married the Frey daughter and had Jeyne too. Kings always had side pieces :sadcam:

naw he has to much honor for that.

Also he saw the way his mother treated Jon and he prob don't want that for his b*stards. Catlyan is the main reason why the Starks are no more and the north is ruled by the boltons. She lets Jamie go, treated Jon Snow like shyt so Robb is emotionally scared that he can't even fukk a girl without marrying her. And that led to that set up. :smh:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
naw he has to much honor for that.

Also he saw the way his mother treated Jon and he prob don't want that for his b*stards. Catlyan is the main reason why the Starks are no more and the north is ruled by the boltons. She lets Jamie go, treated Jon Snow like shyt so Robb is emotionally scared that he can't even fukk a girl without marrying her. And that led to that set up. :smh:

not to mention falling for that Littlefinger farce and and taking Tyrion hostage which lead to Jamie and Tywin mobilizing the first forces against the north...Ned's head was the straw that broke the Camels back.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:what:people really blaming Cat for Robb's fukkery?Marrying Jeyne and letting Theon go was the reason he lost.:damn:Then he fukking trusted Roose Bolton:what:Then he didnt tell Edmure his plan to trap tywin.He should of traded jaimie for Sansa like cat said and marry her to the tyrell cat.he even admitted it in asos.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:what:people really blaming Cat for Robb's fukkery?Marrying Jeyne and letting Theon go was the reason he lost.:damn:Then he fukking trusted Roose Bolton:what:Then he didnt tell Edmure his plan to trap tywin.He should of traded jaimie for Sansa like cat said and marry her to the tyrell cat.he even admitted it in asos.

Roose Bolton pretty much thanked Cripple Theon for his timing on betraying Robb too. :to:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

You can't blame her for Robb's fukkery but I do blame her for Eddard's downfall. I never liked her. Especially how she treated Jon.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

Robb could have gotten winterfell back easy once he was done with the Lannisters. The Grayjoys didn't even want it. But him marrying Jeyne led to him being betrayed by the Frays which would not have happened if he just marry that fray girl and cheat on her like his pops and Robert did before him. They cheated and united a kingdom he marries a chick and loses a war and his house. :wow:

The high price of honer he should have just prepared for winter instead of indulging his tully side.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Robb could have gotten winterfell back easy once he was done with the Lannisters. The Grayjoys didn't even want it. But him marrying Jeyne led to him being betrayed by the Frays which would not have happened if he just marry that fray girl and cheat on her like his pops and Robert did before him. They cheated and united a kingdom he marries a chick and loses a war and his house. :wow:

The high price of honer he should have just prepared for winter instead of indulging his tully side.

Exactly you the king in the north:damn:fukk whoever you want you don't gotta marry her.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
nikkas can say what they want about Cat but she understood them wolves better than Robb
“Any man Grey Wind mislikes is a man I do not want close to you. These wolves are more than wolves, Robb. You must know that. I think perhaps the gods sent them to us. Your father’s gods, the old gods of the north. Five wolf pups, Robb, five for five Stark children.”

To be fair Robb said he lost faith when he found out Theon "killed" his little brothers and theirs wolves didn't protect them, but still....he should've listened.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

There's word going around that Ned had big plans before he was dragged to King's Landing. He had his own politics but the King's Landing dirty politics was too much for him.

One of the plans mentioned in the book, was taking his bannermen and going up north to crush the wildings with the Nights watch.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
i'm like 80% done with book 4 now...i gotta say this one is the worst by far

maybe the greatness of the 3rd book spoiled me

but these ironmen chapters are a snooze to me, no imp chapters, no bran or rickon chapters...wtf. i do like the aria chapters and samwells chapters seem to be better than i thought they'd be ...but damn...the lack of the imp is hurting this book

and does it ever stop fukking raining in westeros? you'd figure the whole damn continent would be underwater by know

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i'm like 80% done with book 4 now...i gotta say this one is the worst by far

maybe the greatness of the 3rd book spoiled me

but these ironmen chapters are a snooze to me, no imp chapters, no bran or rickon chapters...wtf. i do like the aria chapters and samwells chapters seem to be better than i thought they'd be ...but damn...the lack of the imp is hurting this book

and does it ever stop fukking raining in westeros? you'd figure the whole damn continent would be underwater by know

I still enjoyed AFFC but yeah them Damphair and Brienne chapters had a nikka struggling. What about the lame ass Dork Star? "Men call me Dark Star, and I am of the night."..................:childplease: