A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:

He aint crushing shyt since he got the "Poke-e-mon" Treatment:skip:

*Wild Knives Appear*:krs:

:comeon: You do know your homegirl Melisandre is not too far from the site Jon Snow got killed right?

And two people who were supposed to be deader than dead got revived by a Rhllor priest.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I want to get into these books, but the amount of storylines sounds annoying...

Do you possess at least a high school level reading comprehension?:ld:

If so then these books should not be too hard for you

Plus you got a group of posters who will help you with any confusion you may have some of us have read these books multiple times:laugh::yeshrug:

Choose a team to roll with and join the fukkery

The Lord of light welcomes you with open arms breh:lawd:

As long as you accept Stannis Baratheon as the One True King:birdman:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm an avid reader. I'm sure I'd do fine, but I really just wanted to know what happens with the dragon girl. I guess I'll start today...

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
I'm an avid reader. I'm sure I'd do fine, but I really just wanted to know what happens with the dragon girl. I guess I'll start today...

The books are long but they're really easy reads. Once you get into them you can't pull yourself away until you're done. :merchant:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
nikkas still ridin for Stannis :laff:

right :pachaha:

Stannis was doomed the minute he raised his banners....thats the funny thing about Stannis. This staunch, no nonsense, by the books guy who is convinced of his own fate...and the reader already knows his days are numbered :youngsabo:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
right :pachaha:

Stannis was doomed the minute he raised his banners....thats the funny thing about Stannis. This staunch, no nonsense, by the books guy who is convinced of his own fate...and the reader already knows his days are numbered :youngsabo:

He's literally got nothing going for him :heh:

Melisandre's even about to disown him. His best option would be to die in the cold somewhere cus he has 0 power at this point. Nobody gives a fukk about Stannis anymore :scusthov:.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
He's literally got nothing going for him :heh:

Melisandre's even about to disown him. His best option would be to die in the cold somewhere cus he has 0 power at this point. Nobody gives a fukk about Stannis anymore :scusthov:.

None of the previous powerhouses will survive. The Lannisters are the main human antagonists so that house will fall, the Freys, Boltons, and i think to SOME extent the Tyrells, Loras is already gonna die and Margery cannot remain Queens...there's that. Dorne, for as much as i love Arianne will prolly be punished in some way for rising against the throne so directly...they already lost the Red Viper

Stannis represents the old laws of the Baratheon-Lannister kingdom. In order for Westeros to move forward..he must die.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Yea Stannis will get thrown in the weirwoods the moment Melisandre brings Snow back. All she seems to care about is finding the real Azor Ahai and she'll realize her flames misguided her once that happens.

Sucks for Stannis because he lost 92 ships, had to fall back into a snow storm, and now his bottom bytch is about to leave him for some young buck. Cole world no hearth fire.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Yea Stannis will get thrown in the weirwoods the moment Melisandre brings Snow back. All she seems to care about is finding the real Azor Ahai and she'll realize her flames misguided her once that happens.

Sucks for Stannis because he lost 92 ships, had to fall back into a snow storm, and now his bottom bytch is about to leave him for some young buck. Cole world no hearth fire.

Lost 92 ships had to fall back :youngsabo: