A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:whoo:
What are these Berserk you nikkas have?

Put me on breh

berserk is manga/anime. the manga has been running since the 1980s and it's good but the artist/author is extremely slow with churning out the chapters.

Berserk is only about politics and shyt for a short part of the story - the flashback. Berserk is really nothing like Song of Ice and Fire beyond that. It's more of a dark fantasy than anything else. Ya'll need to read the manga.

the politics in the manga run a little longer then it does in the manga, but still a live action berserk would be fukking crazy.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
word around the internet is that the red wedding will be ep 9 of season 3.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
"They were dancing. In my dream. And everywhere the dragons danced the people died."

:wow: Dany vs. Aegon :ohlawd:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are all of the Starks so gotdamn stupid?

It's okay for the good guys to lose, but don't make them retards.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Let's see....truthfully only Ned/Cat/Robb did truthfully stupid shyt. and Ned wasn't really being stupid he was doing what he felt was the just and right thing to do.

Cat however is a straight fukk up..and Robb was just thinking with his dikk.

but Sansa is all of what 13 or 14 now? Not to mention she done seen the underbelly of the upper class in Kings Landing and she currently getting schooled by the triple OG Littlefinger...now she just gotta protect that cooter cuz Baelish is on the :shaq:

Jon is Lord Commander and only got stabbed up because dude's whole bloodline was being wiped out as well as the only place he knows as home. He held the wildlings at the Wall with minimal resources, men and he had a busted leg. Helped foster the current peace in the gift with the wildlings and Stannis....for a kid Jon was doing pretty good until the end...its not the last we'll hear of him though.

Arya....:lawd: there will be no shade on Arya Horseface, Arry, Weasel, Ghost Of Harenhall, Cat of The Canals.

Bran...crippled lil dude...he's got the short end of the stick too...but watch how the Bloodraven get him back sweet.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though something in me already knew Robb was gonna die I hate that I spoiled it for myself. I was on youtube looking at the scene where Robb faces off with Jaime and I happened to look at the comments :snoop:

Pretty much lost control after that and started going on wikipedia for spoilers about what happens to Robb and Jon.

My knowledge only goes up to Storm of Swords and even then I only know Robb and Catelyn's part. So I still gotta find out Arya, Bran, Stannis, Dany and the Lannisters' parts. Not to mention all of the new characters they apparently introduce. Still gotta plod through the next 600+ pages of Clash of Kings though :snoop:

I know nothing of A Feast for Crows and Dance except for what happens to Jon so I'll just take extra care until then.

*bans self from thread for the next month*

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Even though something in me already knew Robb was gonna die I hate that I spoiled it for myself. I was on youtube looking at the scene where Robb faces off with Jaime and I happened to look at the comments :snoop:

Pretty much lost control after that and started going on wikipedia for spoilers about what happens to Robb and Jon.

My knowledge only goes up to Storm of Swords and even then I only know Robb and Catelyn's part. So I still gotta find out Arya, Bran, Stannis, Dany and the Lannisters' parts. Not to mention all of the new characters they apparently introduce. Still gotta plod through the next 600+ pages of Clash of Kings though :snoop:

I know nothing of A Feast for Crows and Dance except for what happens to Jon so I'll just take extra care until then.

*bans self from thread for the next month*

yeah stay out this topic...and please keep up with Crows it can get slow but the Jamie, Arya, Cersei and Arianne chapters are more than worth it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

There's word going around that Ned had big plans before he was dragged to King's Landing. He had his own politics but the King's Landing dirty politics was too much for him.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
New Winds of Winter Sample Chapter released today :ooh:

GRRM - Wild Cards Sample

Arianne Chapter from Winds of Winter

:takedat:

:ooh: Pos Rep sir

I feel like such an addict a lil taste and now im fiending for more

"Everywhere the Dragons danced people died"