A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
This isn't about who I would follow this is about who's actually gonna come out on top. Stannis has a 0% chance of claiming the Iron Throne.

despite everything that is going on Stannis is still in the game. Oh i think he will surprise everyone and get the iron throne. If he didn't have a chance he would be out of game like so many other players.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
This isn't about who I would follow this is about who's actually gonna come out on top. Stannis has a 0% chance of claiming the Iron Throne.

George R.R. Martin is that you? How does Stannis have 0% chance?

One more thing you going in on Stannis and shyt but whats that you reppin?

What house you claiming?:birdman:

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
:pachaha: nikkas about throw up they houses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This shyt aint a game B this shyt is for LIFE:merchant:

Reppin that House Baratheon Triple OG Stannis Big Homey of Dragonstone Storms End Superior Lannister Killer till my casket drop:yayo:

"Lord of Light tatted on the chest/Ours is the Fury fukk Da Rest":lolbron:

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I'm claiming the Stark children in some way shape or form. Or maybe the Others :merchant:.

That's what I don't understand about you house stark cats y'all o.g. Ned Stark lost his head trying to do the right thing which was handing the throne over to Stannis yet y'all want to see Stannis lose?

Ass backwards if you ask me:yeshrug:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
i was thinking about the whole jon snow's parents mystery

everyone talking about howland reed dropping the truth

but i was thinking of another possibility. old nan said some of the children of the forest can speak to the dead. the starks got children of the forest blood in their veins and shown some warging skils....what if, the truth of jon snow came from the ghost of ned himself?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

but i was thinking of another possibility. old nan said some of the children of the forest can speak to the dead. the starks got children of the forest blood in their veins and shown some warging skils....what if, the truth of jon snow came from the ghost of ned himself?

I don't think JRR would jump the shark that much. Even the magic is rooted in reality in Westeros.

and nikkas saying Renly wasn't a threat? Oh perhaps THE LARGEST ARMY IN WESTEROS AT THE TIME, coupled with oh just Randall Tarly one of the best Commanders in Westeros...and ooh u know the Redwynes who had the LARGEST FLEET OF SHIPS...and nah it can't be a threat with Garlan and Loras Tyrell...just arguably the best fighter in Westeros not named Jamie Lannister...and the 2nd best fighter and best jouster not named Jamie Lannister.

none of that was threatening :rudy:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
:pachaha: nikkas about throw up they houses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

game-of-thrones-stark-house-sigil-WIDE.jpg

Bangin NorthSide Wolfes 4 Life!

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I don't think JRR would jump the shark that much. Even the magic is rooted in reality in Westeros.

and nikkas saying Renly wasn't a threat? Oh perhaps THE LARGEST ARMY IN WESTEROS AT THE TIME, coupled with oh just Randall Tarly one of the best Commanders in Westeros...and ooh u know the Redwynes who had the LARGEST FLEET OF SHIPS...and nah it can't be a threat with Garlan and Loras Tyrell...just arguably the best fighter in Westeros not named Jamie Lannister...and the 2nd best fighter and best jouster not named Jamie Lannister.

i dont know breh...between dragons , white walkers turning the dead into wights, the dead being revived, and warging... i dont think speaking to the spirits of the dead is that far off base

add to that ned was devout in his devotion to the old gods . them weirwoods see it all

i aint that far in the series as most of ya'll, im halfway through book 3...but today i read bran breifly tapped into hodor and warged that mutha fukka, when he was getting too loud in that tower. thats some serious magic right there

maybe ned could speak the truth in a dream or something

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

I think bran is gonna learn the truth.Remember he's fukking with bloodraven now and could see through the weirwoods at past events.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I think bran is gonna learn the truth.Remember he's fukking with bloodraven now and could see through the weirwoods at past events.

thats trill talk i never even thought of the most mystical of Starks...

i like almost all the houses personally but i fukks with

tumblr_m2qclsgzh11qk9kq3.jpg

Hot food, bad bisexual brown skinned chicks all around, Arianne Martell :takedat:
emphasis on winning, and fukk all that honor shyt (i.e. using poison, not above using the puss as a bargaining chip). Never bowed to Aegon, gets forgot in the conversation but truthfully no one wants to go there and fight/deal with they wrath.

I fukks with Dorne.

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
thats trill talk i never even thought of the most mystical of Starks...

i like almost all the houses personally but i fukks with

tumblr_m2qclsgzh11qk9kq3.jpg

Hot food, bad bisexual brown skinned chicks all around, Arianne Martell :takedat:
emphasis on winning, and fukk all that honor shyt (i.e. using poison, not above using the puss as a bargaining chip). Never bowed to Aegon, gets forgot in the conversation but truthfully no one wants to go there and fight/deal with they wrath.

I fukks with Dorne.

:myman: ...Martell is far and away my favorite house...can't wait for Dorne to start getting involved in the show

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
That's what I don't understand about you house stark cats y'all o.g. Ned Stark lost his head trying to do the right thing which was handing the throne over to Stannis yet y'all want to see Stannis lose?

Ass backwards if you ask me:yeshrug:

It's not really about reppin a house it's about Jon, Arya, and Bran being the very obvious heroes of the story. Tyrion will probably end up joining forces with them. Those are all the best characters.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps

Renly had all that backing and decided to take forever marching and fukking around instead of going to battle and enforcing his will. He could have had a million soldiers and they wouldn't have been a threat because Renly never had the guts to put words into action. That's my point :yeshrug: