A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
:shaq2: You keep saying false pretenders and blah blah blah. That nikkas swords is fake he ain't nobody, dude got debunked by an old blind nikka for fukks sake. Only reason why Melisandre saw him in her fires is because he's just a GPS waypoint.

Same with how Moqorro who has been way more adept at prophecies saw Victarion in his own fires and is now using him to get to Dany.

I bet Stannis plotline is to wreck dem Boltons once that's done he's getting clipped.

:lolbron:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
As for Jon, he aint dead and is probably Azor Ahai reborn...But not neds kid?
tracey-jordan-nope.gif

He looks like a Stark, not a Targaryen.

fixed

i don't know for certain if jon the promised prince or whatever, but if the theory is correct and jon is ned's sister b*stard then the 3 head dragon would be jon, dany, and aeogon.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

Yall cats just dont listen

I dont know how many fukking times I told you dudes there is only ONE true king of Westeros I dont give a fukk about nothing you guys keep going on and on and on about false pretenders when the rightful heir is right in your face and you refuse to see the Lord's Light.

Stannis Baratheon of House Baratheon,first of his name,brother of dead king Robert Baratheon,King of the Andals and the First Men,Lord of Dragonstone,and Protector of the Realm is the rightful heir and will have his crown in time.

You guys talking bout prophecies and shyt what about all the prophecies Meliisadre had about Stannis that were wrong?Im not saying they always wrong but just look at the big picture not just "prophecies".My faith in Stannis is not just cause of prophecies,but the total picture him being the rightful heir,skills in the battlefield and just being an overall BOSS:king:

Im telling you Stannis will be the king before it is all said and done.The Iron bank of Braavos is about to do business with the Lord of Light and once that happens its a wrap I dont want to see none of yall nyggas claiming Team Stannis once he is on the Iron Throne:birdman:

I will agree with yall on this Tywin Lannister was the greatest battle commander during his time I mean who could get someone to yield their castle by playing a song?

I think of "The Rains of Castamere" as the same music they would play when D-bo would roll up in friday :laugh:

Duhhhh dum dum dum dum dum.........

Melisandre is a dumb bytch who doesn't know how to read the fires. Moqorro is the only one who knows what's up. And he knows Dany is the savior. Though he may be wrong, cus R'Hollor's been sending Melisandre visions of Jon Snow but she's been too dumb to figure out that Jon Snow could be the Prince That Was Promised.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I like Stannis and all, but I don't see how he makes it out of his current situation alive. Martin could make anything happen though. I don't see him taking the throne either way...

As for Jon, he aint dead and is probably Azor Ahai reborn...But not neds kid?
tracey-jordan-nope.gif

He looks like Ned, not a Targaryen.

HE LOOKS LIKE A STARK NOT NED....the only one of Ned's kids that actually looked like Ned was Robb. Arya takes after Lyanna, Bran and Rickon looks like a mix and Sansa is a dead ringer for her mother.

Jon looks like his "mother" Lyanna Stark. Notice...Ned never actually physically says "You. ARE. MY. SON." he says "you have my blood" and others notice or comment how Jon is more Stark than anything like Arya.

I hope in the show this story is told through total flashback so we can actually SEE Rhaegar and Lyanna. I'm down for a WHOLE episode dedicated to it.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
well fellas, sounds like this storm is gonna leave me without power for a long time, so i may be forced into picking Feast back up.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:snoop:

Yall cats just dont listen

I dont know how many fukking times I told you dudes there is only ONE true king of Westeros I dont give a fukk about nothing you guys keep going on and on and on about false pretenders when the rightful heir is right in your face and you refuse to see the Lord's Light.

Stannis Baratheon of House Baratheon,first of his name,brother of dead king Robert Baratheon,King of the Andals and the First Men,Lord of Dragonstone,and Protector of the Realm is the rightful heir and will have his crown in time.

You guys talking bout prophecies and shyt what about all the prophecies Meliisadre had about Stannis that were wrong?Im not saying they always wrong but just look at the big picture not just "prophecies".My faith in Stannis is not just cause of prophecies,but the total picture him being the rightful heir,skills in the battlefield and just being an overall BOSS:king:

Im telling you Stannis will be the king before it is all said and done.The Iron bank of Braavos is about to do business with the Lord of Light and once that happens its a wrap I dont want to see none of yall nyggas claiming Team Stannis once he is on the Iron Throne:birdman:

I will agree with yall on this Tywin Lannister was the greatest battle commander during his time I mean who could get someone to yield their castle by playing a song?

I think of "The Rains of Castamere" as the same music they would play when D-bo would roll up in friday :laugh:

Duhhhh dum dum dum dum dum.........
Stannis is gonna get the business :what:

The Lord of Light is Jon Snow The b*stard of Winterfell, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Heir to the Seat of Winterfell, and The True King in the North :ufdup:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Jon might still have his connection with ghost when it's all said and done.

shyt ghost might lead them nikkas

Jon would be with them but I got a feeling he's gonna be spraying fire from above, not controlling a wolf pack. Ghost will be down there with the the siblings though fukking shyt up.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I wonder how dude is going to react when Stannis dies or doesn't even get the Iron Throne at all. I think I'm anticipating his reaction more than the ending to the series :russ:

he just might commit that :scusthov:

cuz we all know stannis is just weeding out the sociopaths so them 3 dragons can come thru

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i might be crazy for even thinking this but..

am i the only one that thinks stannis will bow down to the targaryens if he sees their still alive with dragons? he said it himself it was hard for him to turn into a rebel and support his brother, and hes only doing what hes doing because the iron throne goes to him after robert...but if the true heirs come thru with dragons, i think he would lay down his sword and bend the knee...sounds crazy i know cause stannis is a triple OG but idk i just got that crazy feeling

Also i think hes going to be the one to kill ramsay snow...if there was anyone out there that would give ramsay a death he deserved its stannis

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
he just might commit that :scusthov:

cuz we all know stannis is just weeding out the sociopaths so them 3 dragons can come thru

:russ:

That's exactly what I think. Stannis is going to destroy those Boltons and some Freys, his entire storyline sounds like a Stark come-up and after that he's getting bodied and I have the feeling it's going to be Melisandre's fault.