UPTOWN
tWr3FwY2Df8Htt1mh_p1hcMcJcOWAhGssJrVD6ZTSY4.jpg

:wtf: :dahell:

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Three words fat pink mast :dame:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
That nikka Alyn 'Oakenfist' Veleryon was fukking up grayjoys and smashing princesses from all over Westeros :wow:. generational.

Also in the aftermath of the dance I liked the whole Aegon III saga where he was brooding like bruce wayne till those traitor nikkas threatened to storm the red keep and take his brother's wife and he had to boss up on them for once. He had to let them know shyt wasn't sweet.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Some of the posts in the show thread has me think, the fire and blood shyt don't really mention no outlandish magic and shyt. I thought the magic disappeared with the dragons. Where the glass candles and shyt at?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Some of the posts in the show thread has me think, the fire and blood shyt don't really mention no outlandish magic and shyt. I thought the magic disappeared with the dragons. Where the glass candles and shyt at?
Glass candles had not been burning for a while before Dance, but Brynden Rivers was out there using glamors and what not post Dance, so you know it's still around.

I'm staying away from Fire & Blood until after the first season, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see some magic fukkery before the show is over.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
That nikka Alyn 'Oakenfist' Veleryon was fukking up grayjoys and smashing princesses from all over Westeros :wow:. generational.

Also in the aftermath of the dance I liked the whole Aegon III saga where he was brooding like bruce wayne till those traitor nikkas threatened to storm the red keep and take his brother's wife and he had to boss up on them for once. He had to let them know shyt wasn't sweet.
Yeah that part was crazy with Sandok the shadow on the bridge. Thats what impressed me more i thought shyt was gon get boring after the dance but he went in on that part. I also liked the banking scheme that was going on that might reflect what happens in wow with the Iron bank.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
There was always magic around, specially when dragons was alive, remember that fire and blood is a historical account written from a maesters perspective and they always downplay magic. Also Bloodraven was doing all kinds of magic after the dragons died. There is also one of the kings sons Aemond if i Remember right has a concubine that's also rumored to do Magic. Also Lady misario the oriental looking chick later on becomes the spy master and is rumored to do sorcery too. You can even go further and speculate that the Maesters along with house Hightower was plotting on the Dragons. A lot of jaeharys heirs died under mysterios conditions. The death of Baelon vyserys son we just saw born could be also a hit orchestrated by house Hightower if you want to go deep into it.