A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
These books have been out for years now, and this is a book discussion :yeshrug:
Now that I think on it. Its funny as hell a coli Breh With a Karen attitude :russ: (demanding a limit on discussion on a topic he/she hasn't caught up on the world has to stop until they get there :dead: oh and they are 2 years late :deadrose: )

on a topic on a series of books after 9k post we can't discuss something thats been discussed here for a decade+
Fukkin Ridiculous :russ:

Last edited:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I

Breh we been discussing fire and blood here since it came out 2 years ago, I could be a real a$$hole and spoil house of the dragon for you like the fact that Melissandre the red witch was in the first episode in the background and will come into play for the finale because she is trying to erase bran from the timeline and thats how you get the new john snow series also .......

gotcha bytch :russ: oh and pretty much by the end of this series everyone you saw in Episode one will be dead this branch of the story has a very Shakespearean greek tragedy flow to itso don't get attached to no one. fukking casuals trying to dictate spoilers in a book thread :dead:
It’s crazy how true that spoiler is. Like you forget that
the only people who really survive this shyt at this point are alicent and corlys. nikkas was dying left and right it was crazy :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had posted some spoilers in here but deleted them since I was concerned this wasn’t for the fire and blood books but fukk it now

I was slightly surprised to learn daemon and his niece are gonna end up fukking and their child or one of their children will ultimately claim the throne…so is the series basically gonna be daemon and rhae vs. the king and alicent (plus otto)?

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I had posted some spoilers in here but deleted them since I was concerned this wasn’t for the fire and blood books but fukk it now

I was slightly surprised to learn daemon and his niece are gonna end up fukking and their child or one of their children will ultimately claim the throne…so is the series basically gonna be daemon and rhae vs. the king and his alicent (plus otto)?
The king dies.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The king dies.

isn’t that gonna take some time tho since him and alicent gonna have a bunch of kids?

*edit*

my bad…I’m looking at the family tree again and underestimated how long this plays out

fukk it lemme just go full spoiler mode and read/watch the storyline

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Those "agenda" posts in the show thread when they find out the little valerian boy is gay.
First thing I thought when they made the Velaryons black lmao.

Also I wonder if they're gonna reduce the amount of children Rhanerya has with him. Gotta have Lucerys, and maybe Joffrey but you could prob cut him out. Apparently the season ends with Lucerys' dragon fight death. That way next season you get young Aegon III introduced and kinda just get the ball rolling.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
isn’t that gonna take some time tho since him and alicent gonna have a bunch of kids?

*edit*

my bad…I’m looking at the family tree again and underestimated how long this plays out

fukk it lemme just go full spoiler mode and read/watch the storyline
he not lasting the season

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was slightly surprised to learn daemon and his niece are gonna end up fukking and their child or one of their children will ultimately claim the throne…so is the series basically gonna be daemon and rhae vs. the king and alicent (plus otto)?
More or less it the blacks rhae vs the greens alicent that what they call the different sides in the war

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m interested to see how they do the time jump because that is a lot of back story to tell with Rhaenyra

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
How likely is it they do a aegons conquest TV show?

Just reading fire and blood and I think a tv adaptation would be lit.

I didn't know the dornish killed Aegon first wife and her dragon.:wow:

Seeing g the whole back and forth with Dorne would be fukkery.

Personally I would love Dunk and egg expansion and a show in Yi Ti or something to feel the void of Marco Polo on Netflix being canceled.Somewhere Asian influenced.

Anyone know what shows they're developing right now from this?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
How likely is it they do a aegons conquest TV show?

Just reading fire and blood and I think a tv adaptation would be lit.

I didn't know the dornish killed Aegon first wife and her dragon.:wow:

Seeing g the whole back and forth with Dorne would be fukkery.

Personally I would love Dunk and egg expansion and a show in Yi Ti or something to feel the void of Marco Polo on Netflix being canceled.Somewhere Asian influenced.

Anyone know what shows they're developing right now from this?
Dunk and egg show is in development and an animated series was. Hbo maxed axed all animated shyt though, so who knows. Other shyt is in development, but they ain't say what.