A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Welp. Just spoiled myself fir the new show. Guess ill have to stay outta here. Coulda used spoilers guys, this thread is about the actual GOT series not the spinoff book. Yall just droppin em left and right.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Welp. Just spoiled myself fir the new show. Guess ill have to stay outta here. Coulda used spoilers guys, this thread is about the actual GOT series not the spinoff book. Yall just droppin em left and right.
:yeshrug:should've known that's what was in here, it's not like we have a new book in the main series to discuss

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The new show is gonna be 90% new material. Fire and Blood wasn’t that expansive or detailed. Martin prolly wrote in on the toilet

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
:ufdup: It says clearly a song of ice and fire book discussion:umad:
A song of ice and fire is the name of the original series of books, fire and blood not even included in that set.

In anycase yall should know not to leave shyt in the open. I came in here thinking it was about the new book dropping or something. Yall just lettin off cuz yall can.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, most of the story of HOTD is mentioned in the ASOIAF books. And if you go back and watch some of the GoT episodes you'll overhear some spoilers. There's a scene where Joffrey mentions how a certain character dies. This stuff is discussed the same way we might say the allies won the D-Day battle, or a French person might discuss Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I just found out Game of Thrones spoils House of the Dragon
My coworker was re watching to catch all the Targ references and caught Joffrey mentioning Rhaenyra
He was pissed but I was like if you are rewatching you already knew this happened lol

Its funny how so much info was put in the exposition or random convos

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I
A song of ice and fire is the name of the original series of books, fire and blood not even included in that set.

In anycase yall should know not to leave shyt in the open. I came in here thinking it was about the new book dropping or something. Yall just lettin off cuz yall can.
Breh we been discussing fire and blood here since it came out 2 years ago, I could be a real a$$hole and spoil house of the dragon for you like the fact that Melissandre the red witch was in the first episode in the background and will come into play for the finale because she is trying to erase bran from the timeline and thats how you get the new john snow series also .......

gotcha bytch :russ: oh and pretty much by the end of this series everyone you saw in Episode one will be dead this branch of the story has a very Shakespearean greek tragedy flow to itso don't get attached to no one. fukking casuals trying to dictate spoilers in a book thread :dead:

Last edited: