A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This year I've reread the main series for the 3rd time, read fire and blood, and read the dunk and egg series. Is there anything else I should read?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
This year I've reread the main series for the 3rd time, read fire and blood, and read the dunk and egg series. Is there anything else I should read?
There's a couple other novellas out there. The Rogue Prince and The Princess and The Queen. Both have to do with the Dance of the Dragons.

Would probably be good to read now with the show going on. It's been years since I've read them, I might have to reread as well.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
There's a couple other novellas out there. The Rogue Prince and The Princess and The Queen. Both have to do with the Dance of the Dragons.

Would probably be good to read now with the show going on. It's been years since I've read them, I might have to reread as well.
I read they threw those in fire and blood?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
seeing show nikkas thinking otto is a good guy is hilarious
Lol and they show is telegraphing his intentions right away he had his daughter ready to be pimped. And if mushroom's account was to be believed she was real close to the old king. But to him everybody was fukking :russ: my nikka mushroom better show up also blood and cheese better be in this bytch of course for next season. But have them be part of the goon squad in the gold cloaks

Also that Maester conspiracy theory about them killing off the dragons seems that be sprinkled in there the way otto was controlling the maesters, how they reported to him first instead of the king is a clear give away that Otto is a snake.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
And if mushroom's account was to be believed she was real close to the old king.
ion know if i believe that cuz another source said once his mind started going Jaehaerys became convinced that Alicent was actually his daughter Saera (the one that was banished to essos for being a ho and had a bunch of b*stard children) who had come back to him. I don't think she had any luck coming onto him like that cuz if that's to be believed the dynamic ain't one of... scandal you feel me?

but with the way otto was so casual about sending her up in the show it looks like they migh be leaning towards mushroom man idk :pachaha: seem like she done did this many a times before.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
ion know if i believe that cuz another source said once his mind started going Jaehaerys became convinced that Alicent was actually his daughter Saera (the one that was banished to essos for being a ho and had a bunch of b*stard children) who had come back to him. I don't think she had any luck coming onto him like that cuz if that's to be believed the dynamic ain't one of... scandal you feel me?

but with the way otto was so casual about sending her up in the show it looks like they migh be leaning towards mushroom man idk :pachaha: seem like she done did this many a times before.
Exactly they was to casual and smooth about it. Mushroom did say that they found Damon teaching rhaenyra some moves when she was young. It seems thats off for now. But they did a great job acting and flow wise just need more eye candy the main chicks on the first ep too young and /or skinny. Asian looking shorty had negative ass :russ:

Also I think the mushroom rumors about alicent and Daemon might be true the way she was acting all nervous during his match and she got all giddy when he asked for her favor. There are also rumors that Aemond one eye is really Daemon son too. But we'll see. They got enough material for about 4-5 seasons depends on how much they fit into this season.

Last edited:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Exactly they was to casual and smooth about it. Mushroom did say that they found Damon teaching rhaenyra some moves when she was young. It seems thats off for now. But they did a great job acting and flow wise just need more eye candy the main chicks on the first ep too young and /or skinny. Asian looking shorty had negative ass :russ:

Also I think the mushroom rumors about alicent and Daemon might be true the way she was acting all nervous during his match and she got all giddy during when he asked for her favor. There are also rumors that Aemond one eye is really Daemon son too. But we'll see. They got enough material for about 4-5 seasons depends on how much they fit into this season.
ion even know about that cuz in the preview viserys has a sword to daemon's throat going like "you are no conqueror :mjpls: you're a plague :birdman: :ufdup:" and there's only one big thing I can think of that would get that man that mad. that's that don't mess with my kids rage

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
ion even know about that cuz in the preview viserys has a sword to daemon's throat going like "you are no conqueror :mjpls: you're a plague :birdman: :ufdup:" and there's only one big thing I can think of that would get that man that mad. that's that don't mess with my kids rage
Could be, could also be the stepstones thing when he declared himself king overthere. Or whatever play he does to get out of the Erie. Its interesting because in the books the stories are being told by 2 very different sides. So they got many diff ways they could go.