A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah, luh them scandalous bytches :takedat:

They look pretty dumb IMO and they stay spitting on Doran who is trying to prevent going into a full blown revolt prematurely.

Doran is telling them dumb bytches that Dorne ain't got the juice yet but they all like :damn: "NAH WE GOTTA AVENGE DADDY NOW!"

Even Oberyn's wife was all :huhldup:

Areo Hotah the henchman is :comeon: on the inside about Obara and them trying to flex.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
They look pretty dumb IMO and they stay spitting on Doran who is trying to prevent going into a full blown revolt prematurely.

Doran is telling them dumb bytches that Dorne ain't got the juice yet but they all like :damn: "NAH WE GOTTA AVENGE DADDY NOW!"

Areo Hotah the henchman is :comeon: on the inside about Obara and them trying to flex.

Are you all the way caught up?

Doran presented himself like a bytch ass nikka for 20 years so of course they had no respect for the man.

shyt done changed though. Doran got them puters putin and the Snakes are all riding with him :wow:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

they all on the same page now, Sallera is in Oldtown infiltrating the Maesters, Obara is on the hunt for Darkstar, Nymeria is taking the Dornish seat on the small council and Tyene going to manipulate the High Septon. Depending on the actions of Young Aegon, Dorne could have ALOT of wins here.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Are you all the way caught up?

Doran presented himself like a bytch ass nikka for 20 years so of course they had no respect for the man.

shyt done changed though. Doran got them puters putin and the Snakes are all riding with him :wow:

I'm up to the Jaime chapter now.

I'm just saying that if they had their way a lot of them would be dead. They need some restraint. Yeah Doran is putting them to task now but I'm pretty sure Tyene and Obara gonna get killed.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm up to the Jaime chapter now.

I'm just saying that if they had they're way a lot of them would be dead. They need some restraint. Yeah Doran is putting them to task now but I'm pretty sure Tyene and Obara gonna get killed.

Obara for sure but i think Nym and Tyene are safe...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Nym and Tyene safe? :usure: I'm mean they gonna be close to Cersei.... And I haven't forgotten about that thing Qyburn built.............. :to:

And Tyene is gonna be close to the septon that had Cersei...

walking stark naked through Kings Landing bald and disgraced Cersei has NO power whatsoever we still don't know the fall out from Kevan's death

and Nym is no dummy as a matter of fact Doran was intelligent to send Nym and Tyene the both have as much if not more tact that the Red Viper

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the Jaime chapter

935444_o.gif

I guess Brienne is walking Jaime into a set up to keep Podrick Payne alive... :to: fukkin' sucks man.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How do you guys remember all the plots and characters? I've already forgotten like half the shyt I've read (all the books, finished ADWD at the end of 11'):to:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:wow: new set picture of the unsullied...they look fukking badass god damn :damn:

essaouira-guards.jpg

They don't outright say its them but most fans are agreeing that its the unsullied. Check out the thin spike that looks like an antenna on their helmet (an ode to the book description of the spiked helm?), plus that whole 300 Spartan look with the chiseled abs and no armor on would look silly. Also its easier to do CGI with this armor on

More set pictures of dany in slavers bay here
http://winteriscoming.net/2012/10/day-98-set-photos-surface-from-essaouira/

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:wow: new set picture of the unsullied...they look fukking badass god damn :damn:

essaouira-guards.jpg

They don't outright say its them but most fans are agreeing that its the unsullied. Check out the thin spike that looks like an antenna on their helmet (an ode to book description of the spiked helm), plus that whole 300 Spartan look with the chiseled abs and no armor on would look silly. Plus its easier to do CGI with this armor on

Day 98: Set photos surface from Essaouira - WinterIsComing.net

:krs: I'm reminded of Shredder.

How do you guys remember all the plots and characters? I've already forgotten like half the shyt I've read (all the books, finished ADWD at the end of 11'):to:

It's an easy read so it's not hard for me to retain memory of what goes on. :manny:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Just finished the Jaime chapter

935444_o.gif

I guess Brienne is walking Jaime into a set up to keep Podrick Payne alive... :to: fukkin' sucks man.

Son that shyt hurt me after I read that chapter, Jaime is my favorite character but I just don't see how things are going to go his way. Brienne swore a oath to catelyn and I doubt she's gonna betray that :to:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

essaouira-guards.jpg

They don't outright say its them but most fans are agreeing that its the unsullied. Check out the thin spike that looks like an antenna on their helmet (an ode to the book description of the spiked helm?), plus that whole 300 Spartan look with the chiseled abs and no armor on would look silly. Also its easier to do CGI with this armor on

Day 98: Set photos surface from Essaouira - WinterIsComing.net

Can't fukkin wait :lawd: