A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I need to see valyrian armor, swagged out Crow's Eye, not that straight to dvd bs we got.

I gotta know what jacquen hagoat up to.

I need a Howland Reed appearance.

Rickon and shaggy dog ain't going out like that.

I could keep going. :mjcry: trash ass ending did nothing but make me want the show more.

:to:Prolly gonna fukk around and listen to the audio books again.
Yea Rickson supposed to be with Yara on Skagos...

I'm curious to how Jon Snow even meets Dany in the books.

I'm wondering if Dany will be the one to sail North to the wall instead of Stannis going there:patrice:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but your also gonna be busy consuming the novellas and the world building. This series and all the additional resources really consumed me for years. I have since taken a breather, but as soon as we get a release date, I’ll dive back in.
Reading about the history of Braavos and the Faceless Men had me:wow:

Theory that the faceless men killed so many valyrian wizards that they caused the doom of Valyria because the valryians were controlling the volcanoes with magic .

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading about the history of Braavos and the Faceless Men had me:wow:

Theory that the faceless men killed so many valyrian wizards that they caused the doom of Valyria because the valryians were controlling the volcanoes with magic .
:ohhh:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I think the frustrating part on the books is like....hire some ghost writers if you have to, but just finish it.

What’s the worst that can happen? People say it sucks after you sold 30 million copies? Just write it and end it and go back to the things that are interesting you more.

If he never did the TV show, these would have been done years ago.....so they ended it for you and took all the pressure off. Whatever you write will be gobbled up, so just do it.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I think the frustrating part on the books is like....hire some ghost writers if you have to, but just finish it.

What’s the worst that can happen? People say it sucks after you sold 30 million copies? Just write it and end it and go back to the things that are interesting you more.

If he never did the TV show, these would have been done years ago.....so they ended it for you and took all the pressure off. Whatever you write will be gobbled up, so just do it.
He has definitely exhausted his good will and any sympathy he may have gotten from the readers at this point. It is getting hostile at this point, I will rage read the next book, and depending on how it comes out, I’ll either be back in 100%, or I’m going to be fukking angry!

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
So Aegon and Connington with the Golden Company landed in Storm's End.

Dany still hasn't escaped from the Dosh Khaleen nor does she have ships.

This fat nikka need to finish these books:mjaggy:
Dany hasn't even gotten to Dosh Khaleen, she just got found in the fields after drogon went solo.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So Aegon and Connington with the Golden Company landed in Storm's End.

Dany still hasn't escaped from the Dosh Khaleen nor does she have ships.

This fat nikka need to finish these books:mjaggy:
As angry as I am that they rushed the show, I don’t see how he will even come close to a sensible ending in 2 books, if he rushes through the books, I will be devastated