A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Everytime this thread gets bumped is like someone rubing salt in a nipple wound.
Sorry bruh :hubie:

2dbp2dk.jpg
I love shyt like this :whew: hiding in plain sight clues

I’m going to start the second book but I was wondering if y’all recommend any side books before reading ACOK or just go straight to ACOK. I’m trying to prolong ASOIAF series until WOW. I can’t be like y’all waiting years and shyt:lupe:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

2dbp2dk.jpg

I’m going to start the second book but I was wondering if y’all recommend any side books before reading ACOK or just go straight to ACOK. I’m trying to prolong ASOIAF series until WOW. I can’t be like y’all waiting years and shyt:lupe:
Cool Easter egg

Never gonna happen, you will wait years, maybe forever, and you will savor every minute of it

But to answer your question, have you read Dunk and Egg?

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I don't get it.

2dbp2dk.jpg

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
Oh you sweet summer child..
source.gif

Cool Easter egg

Never gonna happen, you will wait years, maybe forever, and you will savor every minute of it

But to answer your question, have you read Dunk and Egg?
No, only Game of thrones. I’ve re-read Lord Eddard, Bran, Snow and Daenerys chapters trying to prolong the inevitable of the long wait.
giphy.gif

Should I start Dunk and Egg before ACOK:lupe:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
source.gif

No, only Game of thrones. I’ve re-read Lord Eddard, Bran, Snow and Daenerys chapters trying to prolong the inevitable of the long wait.
giphy.gif

Should I start Dunk and Egg before ACOK:lupe:
Doesn’t matter when you read them, they’re set 100 years before AGOT

They might have some references and hints that make more sense after reading all of the books though

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
It’s wildly pro Targaryen

And as the founding member of #rhaegargang, you should respect my counsel, ser :ufdup:
:ohhh:Rhaegargang he’s dead 17 years before the book started and he has his own set

On the show Daenerys is associated with three prophecies. Baratheon only got the throne cause of targ blood flowing through them. Rhaegar making Rob B big mad. Dopest blind man in the realm, Aemon. Dragons. Snowman.

I knew I chose right :blessed: Targaryen til I die.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:ohhh:Rhaegargang he’s dead 17 years before the book started and he has his own set

On the show Daenerys is associated with three prophecies. Baratheon only got the throne cause of targ blood flowing through them. Rhaegar making Rob B big mad. Dopest blind man in the realm, Aemon. Dragons. Snowman.

You should definitely pick it up. It's a quick read.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Do you have any updates on the growth and development of Rhaegargang Targset, Harlem :dame: Division? :jbhmm: