A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
shyt is never coming out

Say TWOW does come out in 2018.... that means ADOS would not be on pace to be out until 2030 and GRRM would be 80+

Just let someone else finish the series my man

:why::feedme:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Man that dude keeps talking about yeah I'm working on it, really wish I could finish it sooner while actually just working on a shytload of different projects?:gucci: I don't know what those Wildcards shyts are about but might as well read them just to get new content from GRRM.

Luckily Esslemont and Eriksson keep me busy with Malazan piff :blessed:
i tried the wildcards and :yeshrug: but then again I didn't start from the very beginning

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's lost the passion for ASOIAF. I can't blame him with so many people now being in his business, giving him suggestions and saying he needs to finish it before he dies :manny:

I agree but dude is spiteful as fukk towards his fans. Like if you don't wanna write it and have a desire to write on some other shyt then why not at least let another writer take a crack at it?

GRRM is a fukking troll man. Just based on his comments you can tell he reads all the shyt people joke about in regards to him and I lowkey think he hates his fans. I saw some post where he was saying my fans say I shouldn't do this and that, and then proceeds to list vacations he went on, side projects he worked on, and you could tell it was just to pour salt in the wounds. He was esp salty at people bringing up he might died before "you get YOUR book from me"

Dude was not built for this internet shyt. Way too sensitive. Yet were all about to catch that L from him.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in the middle of a second reread of Storm Of Swords and:whew:

Re read the books if you can brehs. Its rewarding

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Can we not let this thread die?

The last 2 episodes have been hollywood as hell brehs :jbhmm: only thing i didnt see coming was reek returning

How consistent do we think the shyt we seein now is gonna be in book? Dany really landing at Dragonstone and collecting allies that fast? :jbhmm: i highly doubt it

Arya storyline seems off as well, i think she taps into her warging powers a lil more

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I got the graphic novels for The Hedge Knight and The Sworn Sword. I wanted to read the stories but knew I'd never read the entire books so I figured the graphic novels would be a good way. I finished the Hedge Knight yesterday and I liked it a lot. I've heard of Dunk and Egg but didn't know anything about them. After reading Hedge Knight, I could definitely seeing that being 1 of the prequel shows HBO is thinking of doing. I'm sure there's stuff left out of the graphic novel from the full thing but Hedge Knight would make a great 1st season and they could probably get about at least 3 seasons out of a Dunk and Egg show.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I got the graphic novels for The Hedge Knight and The Sworn Sword. I wanted to read the stories but knew I'd never read the entire books so I figured the graphic novels would be a good way. I finished the Hedge Knight yesterday and I liked it a lot. I've heard of Dunk and Egg but didn't know anything about them. After reading Hedge Knight, I could definitely seeing that being 1 of the prequel shows HBO is thinking of doing. I'm sure there's stuff left out of the graphic novel from the full thing but Hedge Knight would make a great 1st season and they could probably get about at least 3 seasons out of a Dunk and Egg show.
we need that.

bloodraven probably one of my favorite characters in the entire series

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Currently re reading the books

The first time I finished Feast For Crows I said I would never read that shyt again.

Finished re reading Storm and said fukk it I'll give Feast one more shot

Nikka Feast for Crows is actually :dead:

Between crazy ass Aeron, Randal Tarly sonnings, and Cersei's thoughts this shyt got me dying :dead:

Littlefinger :dead:

The whole Arys Oakheart situation going as horribly as it did:dead:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Currently re reading the books

The first time I finished Feast For Crows I said I would never read that shyt again.

Finished re reading Storm and said fukk it I'll give Feast one more shot

Nikka Feast for Crows is actually :dead:

Between crazy ass Aeron, Randal Tarly sonnings, and Cersei's thoughts this shyt got me dying :dead:

Littlefinger :dead:

The whole Arys Oakheart situation going as horribly as it did:dead:
BEEN saying FFC is my favorite. it's full of fukkery and is a travelogue of westeros told through brienne's eyes

i dont really care for battle scenes tbh, much more interested in the run-up and the aftermath than what happens in the field

BTW i wish you were the real O-Red :patrice: it would be dope to have ASOIAF conversations with one of my favorite rappers

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
1) is it really hard to finish 70 page novellas? :usure:

2) these will not be HBO prequels. GRRM still wants to complete the series and he is not giving away another story for someone else to tell the ending first