A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
We gotta stop upping this thread with anything other than a release date for winds of winter. Every single time I see that notification, I know i'm setting myself up for failure. I still end up clicking hoping I'm wrong. :mjcry:
bruh i think that news would hit the entire internet a billion times before getting here.

and even though it could be seen as bad news, at least we're getting something from this world. martin is nice with the prose but his world building skills are super elite. this is the best news we've gotten from him in years

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Man that dude keeps talking about yeah I'm working on it, really wish I could finish it sooner while actually just working on a shytload of different projects?:gucci: I don't know what those Wildcards shyts are about but might as well read them just to get new content from GRRM.

Luckily Esslemont and Eriksson keep me busy with Malazan piff :blessed:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man that dude keeps talking about yeah I'm working on it, really wish I could finish it sooner while actually just working on a shytload of different projects?:gucci: I don't know what those Wildcards shyts are about but might as well read them just to get new content from GRRM.

Luckily Esslemont and Eriksson keep me busy with Malazan piff :blessed:

He doesn't even write them he just edits them and he got real salty when someone told him they wouldn't buy a book just because one of their favorite authors edit the it and they didn't get why his name was so huge on the covers if all he was doing was editing.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point the denial is the most annoying part.

We all know them books ain't coming out

This elephant in the room denial bs:camby:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
He doesn't even write them he just edits them and he got real salty when someone told him they wouldn't buy a book just because one of their favorite authors edit the it and they didn't get why his name was so huge on the covers if all he was doing was editing.
:hhh::scust::gucci::what::martin::snoop: that's even worse. Dude should just admit he doesn't care anymore and had no wish to finish it. Guess he doesn't want his reputation spoiled and hopes ASOIAF becomes something like the GOAT that never was when he dies without writing it to its conclusion