A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
nah ya got it twisted...hes marrying "alayne" to harrold hardyng, whos the next in line to rule the vale of arryn if robbert dies. and after the wedding, hes going to conveniently reveal that alayne is really sansa stark , oldest child living of nerd stark and heir to winterfell

this is from the a wiki of ice and fire to clear things up a bit more

and if you guys recall, littlefinger is already trying to kill robert arryin on the low. remember him telling the maester to give Robbert more medicine (forgot what kind) and the maester was like hes scared because it might kill robbert and littlefinger is all like ":youngsabo: dont worry breh, just give him a bit more"

There we go! I knew I wasn't bugging. I remember him explaining to her why she had to marry someone else and I know he wasn't talking about that annoying dying brat.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
DAMN u right....I knew i shoulda re read ASOS.....right now im re reading AFFC cuz i kinda ran through it...ima do the same for adwd as well :to:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
DAMN u right....I knew i shoulda re read ASOS.....right now im re reading AFFC cuz i kinda ran through it...ima do the same for adwd as well :to:
It's in a feast for crows where he gave her the new plan, it was in her last chapter in the book.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:yes:
Did you finish A Dance with Dragons? I just finally finished the damn epilogue and shyt just got soooooo real.

shole did...the snake ass nikka Varys....Kevan mighta been the only Lannister that woulda prolly brokered for peace or woulda helped tommen rule justly he wasn't as ruthless as Tywin...

Varys said it himself. :to:

Now i want danny to quit fukkin around come put the beats on Westeros with her dream team

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
shole did...the snake ass nikka Varys....Kevan mighta been the only Lannister that woulda prolly brokered for peace or woulda helped tommen rule justly he wasn't as ruthless as Tywin...

Varys said it himself. :to:

Now i want danny to quit fukkin around come put the beats on Westeros with her dream team

Danny is picking out ants to eat and stressing over her moon blood, she isn't ready. Where the hell is she, and why the hell is she always lost?!!?

I loved Varys character, I'm not feeling him killing Kevan or his reason for it. I thought him as hand was probably the best thing to happen to Kings Landing because goodness knows Cersei was clueless and filled with penis envy. She wanted to be a man so bad that she let it cloud her judgment.

What's going on with Brienne, and Jaime? I would have thought that she was too loyal to him in order to betray him or lead him back to Cat. That all went away when she magically reappeared and wasn't dead. I thought they hung her and podrick, but she's still walking around like things are sweet.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So has anybody talked about how Tom Sevenstrings?

Dude conveniently placed himself at Riverrun and is still on the Brotherhood Without Banners roster. Emmon Frey is known to bet a dumbfukk so I be Riverrun is going to get liberated in the next book and there's going to be a plan in motion that gets lots of Freys killed. :youngsabo:

Only bad thing about this is that since Lady Stoneheart is showing no restraint there's going to be some collateral like Roslin Frey and that loyal Frey Robb had as a squire getting bodied as well. Worth it?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
nah ya got it twisted...hes marrying "alayne" to harrold hardyng, whos the next in line to rule the vale of arryn if robbert dies. and after the wedding, hes going to conveniently reveal that alayne is really sansa stark , oldest child living of nerd stark and heir to winterfell

this is from the a wiki of ice and fire to clear things up a bit more

and if you guys recall, littlefinger is already trying to kill robert arryin on the low. remember him telling the maester to give Robbert more medicine (forgot what kind) and the maester was like hes scared because it might kill robbert and littlefinger is all like ":youngsabo: dont worry breh, just give him a bit more"
God...I cannot wait til the next book

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:gladbron:

One handed jamie...cant wait for next season

A4lg2hqCUAADBYL.jpg:large

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

that shyt is gonna make people flip, along with RW...im serious they better cast the Red Viper correct for season 4 as well.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

that shyt is gonna make people flip, along with RW...im serious they better cast the Red Viper correct for season 4 as well.

They filming the RW this week and next week according to winteriscoming.net...

Word @ the red viper..I can't wait till he stabs the fukk outta that shytty mountain recast :birdman:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Word @ the red viper..I can't wait till he stabs the fukk outta that shytty mountain recast :birdman:

Word :pacspit: on that skinny nikka man.

They better make RW ACCURATE, make that shyt ULTRA VIOLENT TOO. Slit throats nikka. :scusthov:

AND the Brotherhood better get done right too, they are SO vital to Arya ending up in the Saltpans and by proxy in Braavos

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:damn:

I'm guessing the RW and Joffrey's assassination gonna be in season 3 and season 4 will contain Oberyn's intro and Tywin's death...

I wonder in what order they're going to do it. Cause RW happens before Joffrey's death in the books but for the show it would be some brutal shyt if the assassination is done first to give non-readers a false hope and then smash the fukk out of their emotions ending the season with the RW.:ohhh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So has anybody talked about how Tom Sevenstrings?

Dude conveniently placed himself at Riverrun and is still on the Brotherhood Without Banners roster. Emmon Frey is known to be a dumbfukk so I be Riverrun is going to get liberated in the next book and there's going to be a plan in motion that gets lots of Freys killed. :youngsabo:

Only bad thing about this is that since Lady Stoneheart is showing know restraint there's going to be some collateral like Roslin Frey and that loyal Frey Robb has as a squire getting bodied as well. Worth it?

Yup, I think they're going to kill the Freys there, especially with Jaime out of the picture

That entire area is interesting. You got the Blackfish somewhere, plus that Westerling guy who freed Ghost at the Red Wedding. I wonder where they're gonna show up