Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
v7FpLSNrf0Gefh2xBBEAug2.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anything dealing with my nikka Dolorous Edd...dude goes in.

Yeah Dolorous Edd always puts a smile on my face.

I can't help but be :comeon: at Stannis right now. He sent his main dude Davos to get shytted on all the way to and at White Harbor. I thought that Manderly dude would man up but looks like the Freys got him on a leash making him sentence Davos to death:why:

:huhldup: @ Ramsay Snow. No seriously.... :wtf: :damn:

He didn't have to do them Ironborn dudes like that! I'm also feeling bad for Reek even though I swore I'd hate him for life. Theon deserved to be humbled but this is just fukked up.

:ohhh: @ Aegon still being alive. I wonder what's in it for Varys doing all that shyt, I get the feeling him and Littlefinger are going to but heads over the realm.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Yeah Dolorous Edd always puts a smile on my face.

I can't help but be :comeon: at Stannis right now. He sent his main dude Davos to get shytted on all the way to and at White Harbor. I thought that Manderly dude would man up but looks like the Freys got him on a leash making him sentence Davos to death:why:

:huhldup: @ Ramsay Snow. No seriously.... :wtf: :damn:

He didn't have to do them Ironborn dudes like that! I'm also feeling bad for Reek even though I swore I'd hate him for life. Theon deserved to be humbled but this is just fukked up.

:ohhh: @ Aegon still being alive. I wonder what's in it for Varys doing all that shyt, I get the feeling him and Littlefinger are going to but heads over the realm.

Don't call him that!!!

Please don't call him that :noah:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
about when does Ramsay become a major character?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
about when does Ramsay become a major character?

he's never really major. But he comes to the forefront in the Reek chapters.

and :whoo: about Aegon too. I wanted him to meet up with Dany personally but now that he's in the stormlands he's poised to fukk shyt up.

Now the question is how does this play into Dorne and the North? Stannis might have the north for now. And The riverlands, the Reach and the Crownlands all are for the Lannisters. But with Arianne being so hell bent on declaring for Myrcella and Darkstar and the Sand Snakes running around i dont know whats gonna happen.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Very cool 2013 calendar by Marc Simonetti with scenes from all 5 books, some of these images could be a lil spoilery

A Song of Ice and Fire 2013 Calendar: George R.R. Martin: 9780345531544: Amazon.com: Books

Ashas "Queensmoot"

A-Song-Of-Ice-And-Fire-2012-Calendar-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-31077687-900-900.jpg

Daenerys and Drogon at the house of undying

A-Song-Of-Ice-And-Fire-2013-Calendar-The-House-of-Dust-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-31373724-900-900.jpg

Bran and the "three eyed crow" (ADWD Spoilers)

tumblr_m6lnnhVtql1rohuy3o2_500.jpg

Cerseis Atonement (ADWD Spoilers)

A-Song-Of-Ice-And-Fire-2013-Calendar-Atonement-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-32267654-1280-938.jpg

Arya at the temple of the many faced god (ADWD spoilers)

a_new_face__from_a_soiaf_2013_calendar_by_marcsimonetti-d555k10.jpg

Griffs ship riding through the sorrows

A-Song-Of-Ice-And-Fire-2012-Calendar-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-31077684-900-900.jpg

Daenarys and Drogon (ADWD Spoilers)

400px-Drogon_in_Daznak%27s_Pit.jpg

Jamie and Brienne at the bear pit

tumblr_m6z0omBkxN1qh0oqco1_500.png

not in the calendar but this is cool, i always thought the throne room in the tv was small compared to how is described in the books. i think this fits the description

550647_403946829672985_1910232189_n.jpg

theres also drawings of lady stoneheart, arya in harenhall, jon and ygritte and bran jumpin on rooftops but those are hard to find

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I always though that the throne room was too small as well...i mean its supposed to be big enough to have held full grown dragon skulls...and big enough to hold the kings entire court AND was big enough to hold a pit of wildfire while Ned Stark daddy burned alive...

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I always though that the throne room was too small as well...i mean its supposed to be big enough to have held full grown dragon skulls...and big enough to hold the kings entire court AND was big enough to hold a pit of wildfire while Ned Stark daddy burned alive...
Quite a few things weren't to scale based on the descriptions imo. Winterfell wasn't nearly as large as I pictured and neither was the Red Keep. I shared the same opinion on the throne room too. I know it was because of budget reasons, but the first time they Robert and his group arrived at Winterfell, I didn't even realize that's where they were.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Another Littlefinger theory.

Petyr Baelish may have had a hand in starting the War of the Usurper. :leon:

The timeline here is sketchy because the main players are dead, but we know some things about the events between the duel at Riverrun and Brandon arriving at King's Landing.

After the duel at Riverrun (between Petyr and Brandon), Brandon left to gather homies from the North, Riverlands and Vale. Presumably he went to Winterfell to get his wedding suit and met everyone on his way back to Riverrun.

In the meantime, Petyr is stuck in bed for two weeks recovering from his wounds and bitter as fukk. He is then thrown out after the fact that he got Lysa pregnant.

Petyr travels back to the Fingers in a litter, which is a slow moving travel. Petyr would have taken the East-West road, stopping at the Inn at the Crossroads, before going Northwards and turning East for the Fingers. At approximately the same time Rhaegar and Lyanna would have been running away together in secret, probably going to Dorne and would have stopped at the Inn at the Crossroads.

The theory is that Petyr also stops at the Inn and gets to see Rhaegar and Lyanna there. He gleans two pieces of information: they were consensually running away together and they were heading for Dorne. He knows that Brandon will hear about Lyanna's disappearance soon, if he doesn't know already, and sees an to opportunity to defer Cat's wedding to Brandon.

So he writes letters :shaq:

1. Anonymous to Brandon: "Rhaegar has kidnapped your sister and is raping her in Kings Landing." (A lie with a hint of truth in it mostly by accident.) Brandon rushes to King's Landing in a rage.

2. Anonymous to Aerys: "Brandon and his friends are coming to King's Landing to kill you and your son." (Guarantees Brandon a hot reception when he does burst in.)

As we all know everyone that went to King's Landing to call Rhaegar out got murked nasty except for Ethan Glover (who died at the Tower of Joy). :whoo:

This is Petyr's descent to darkness, he can't kill with swords but he can with words.
Game of Thrones Petyr Quote:
Episode 7 - You Win Or You Die

“Do you know what I learned, losing that duel?
I learned that I’ll never win, not that way, that’s their game, their rules.
I’m not going to fight them, I’m going to fukk them.”

:ohhh:

Queue letter number 3...

3. Petyr to Catelyn: We know she burnt it unread, thereby foiling Petyr's plan to get his hands on her. :ohhh:

Robert's Rebellion ensues.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Another Littlefinger theory.

Petyr Baelish may have had a hand in starting the War of the Usurper. :leon:

The timeline here is sketchy because the main players are dead, but we know some things about the events between the duel at Riverrun and Brandon arriving at King's Landing.

After the duel at Riverrun (between Petyr and Brandon), Brandon left to gather homies from the North, Riverlands and Vale. Presumably he went to Winterfell to get his wedding suit and met everyone on his way back to Riverrun.

In the meantime, Petyr is stuck in bed for two weeks recovering from his wounds and bitter as fukk. He is then thrown out after the fact that he got Lysa pregnant.

Petyr travels back to the Fingers in a litter, which is a slow moving travel. Petyr would have taken the East-West road, stopping at the Inn at the Crossroads, before going Northwards and turning East for the Fingers. At approximately the same time Rhaegar and Lyanna would have been running away together in secret, probably going to Dorne and would have stopped at the Inn at the Crossroads.

The theory is that Petyr also stops at the Inn and gets to see Rhaegar and Lyanna there. He gleans two pieces of information: they were consensually running away together and they were heading for Dorne. He knows that Brandon will hear about Lyanna's disappearance soon, if he doesn't know already, and sees an to opportunity to defer Cat's wedding to Brandon.

So he writes letters :shaq:

1. Anonymous to Brandon: "Rhaegar has kidnapped your sister and is raping her in Kings Landing." (A lie with a hint of truth in it mostly by accident.) Brandon rushes to King's Landing in a rage.

2. Anonymous to Aerys: "Brandon and his friends are coming to King's Landing to kill you and your son." (Guarantees Brandon a hot reception when he does burst in.)

As we all know everyone that went to King's Landing to call Rhaegar out got murked nasty except for Ethan Glover (who died at the Tower of Joy). :whoo:

This is Petyr's descent to darkness, he can't kill with swords but he can with words.
Game of Thrones Petyr Quote:
Episode 7 - You Win Or You Die

“Do you know what I learned, losing that duel?
I learned that I’ll never win, not that way, that’s their game, their rules.
I’m not going to fight them, I’m going to fukk them.”

:ohhh:

Queue letter number 3...

3. Petyr to Catelyn: We know she burnt it unread, thereby foiling Petyr's plan to get his hands on her. :ohhh:

Robert's Rebellion ensues.

Perhaps but i think, the War was one of the FEW things that just HAPPENED. If you look Littlefinger doesn't make moves that don't play to his advantage. A full scale war doesn't play into his hands unless he was involved with the players like he was in the War of 5 Kings. Starting that war could have proved disaster for him or not affected him at all. If the Vale doesn't raise banners for Robert those letters would have exposed him has a double agent and he woulda been killed for incendiary claims against the prince.

As Cersei said "Ned Stark had a piece of paper, too"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Perhaps but i think, the War was one of the FEW things that just HAPPENED. If you look Littlefinger doesn't make moves that don't play to his advantage. A full scale war doesn't play into his hands unless he was involved with the players like he was in the War of 5 Kings. Starting that war could have proved disaster for him or not affected him at all. If the Vale doesn't raise banners for Robert those letters would have exposed him has a double agent and he woulda been killed for incendiary claims against the prince.

As Cersei said "Ned Stark had a piece of paper, too"

Yeah, I got you it would be farfetched that Littlefinger was in the works for the big moments of the series like that.

My counter to the bold part of your post though is that maybe he did it out of spite? He must have been an adolescent or close to one at the time right? Adolescent are known to be irrational/rebellious. Petyr is known for being clever but yet he stepped into a duel for Catelyn's hand despite being of low birth and the fact that he's out matched by a seasoned fighter Brandon Stark who could have ended him. He wasn't thinking clearly there and took some serious Ls.

It's safe to speculate that he might have still been salty about what happened to him. So he does something very risky out of spite (the fake letters to rouse Brandon and Aerys) when he gets the drop on Rhaegar and Lyanna's tryst. Since he gets away with it, that shyt was like a trial run and revelation for him that he can fukk a whole kingdom just by scheming like that.

So he goes back to the Fingers and upgrades his game. :obama:

Funny thing about that is that I'm with you that this isn't the case and the War of the Usurper was just happened with no one pulling strings or Petyr having nothing to do with it but I it feels like it could fit and also there is that one thing that tickles me. How is is that Brandon was the first to know that Rhaegar kidnapped his sister and was raping her :rudy: I wonder how he got that info? Feels like somebody was trying to start some shyt there.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I got you it would be farfetched that Littlefinger was in the works for the big moments of the series like that.

My counter to the bold part of your post though is that maybe he did it out of spite? He must have been an adolescent or close to one at the time right? Adolescent are known to be irrational/rebellious. Petyr is known for being clever but yet he stepped into a duel for Catelyn's hand despite being of low birth and the fact that he's out matched by a seasoned fighter Brandon Stark who could have ended him. He wasn't thinking clearly there and took some serious Ls.

It's safe to speculate that he might have still been salty about what happened to him. So he does something very risky out of spite (the fake letters to rouse Brandon and Aerys) when he gets the drop on Rhaegar and Lyanna's tryst. Since he gets away with it, that shyt was like a trial run and revelation for him that he can fukk a whole kingdom just by scheming like that.

So he goes back to the Fingers and upgrades his game. :obama:

Funny thing about that is that I'm with you that this isn't the case and the War of the Usurper was just happened with no one pulling strings or Petyr having nothing to do with it but I it feels like it could fit and also there is that one thing that tickles me. How is is that Brandon was the first to know that Rhaegar kidnapped his sister and was raping her :rudy: I wonder how he got that info? Fills like somebody was trying to start some shyt there.

I agree that its fishy but thats more inline with Varys than Littlefinger. Remember the Spider was actually on the small council at the time and who would better know that Rhaegar was simping on her better than him. Not to mention he was close to Jon Connington who i'm sure at some point said something about it due to his extreme man crush on Rhaegar.

So Varys, in the name of the realm, see the Mad King being mad. Sends an anonymous letter or one of his "birds" to let Brandon know. And boom a war.

Men like Varys start wars
Men like Tywin run them and win them
Men like Littlefinger END them

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I agree that its fishy but thats more inline with Varys than Littlefinger. Remember the Spider was actually on the small council at the time and who would better know that Rhaegar was simping on her better than him. Not to mention he was close to Jon Connington who i'm sure at some point said something about it due to his extreme man crush on Rhaegar.

So Varys, in the name of the realm, see the Mad King being mad. Sends an anonymous letter or one of his "birds" to let Brandon know. And boom a war.

Men like Varys start wars
Men like Tywin run them and win them
Men like Littlefinger END them

:ohhh: :myman:

I didn't consider Varys because I thought he was an Aerys loyalist and because of how he tried to get Aerys to close the gates on Tywin during the last minute of the rebellion (where Pycelle counseled him otherwise). I forgot that that he's been the one that has been gassing up Aerys' paranoia in the first place.

:obama: I like your theory better.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: :myman:

I didn't consider Varys because I thought he was an Aerys loyalist and because of how he tried to get Aerys to close the gates on Tywin during the last minute of the rebellion (where Pycelle counseled him otherwise). I forgot that that he's been the one that has been gassing up Aerys' paranoia in the first place.

:obama: I like your theory better.

I think Varys felt a man as shrewd as Tywin would kill him regardless of what side he was on. Not to mention he prolly caught wind of Armory Lorch's and The Mountain's actions. Dude was prolly shook at that point. :ld:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to like this Prince Aegon. I was pretty much all :ooh: when the Gold Company decided to head to Westeros. Funny since it was Tyrion who successfully put that in Aegon's head like :comeon: "Don't take the simps way breh, get your army and head to Westeros. Let that hoe come to you."

:russ: