A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New book (even though its a bit different from the show) will spoil the last 2 seasons. Book readers have been waiting for almost 20 years for a conclusion.
Doesn't matter

Seasons 1-5 were spolied

The publicity of book 6 being released while GOT is still the biggest show on tv>>>>a few people being spoiled

And we're talking about the release of book 6 out of 7. We most likely got book 6 content more or less this last season.

Worrying about the end being spoiled is a book 7 discussion, and that shyt ain't ever coming out

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Dude just tied himself into a tough knot. I don't see him finishing. We'll get book 6 eventually but 7? Nope.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
New book (even though its a bit different from the show) will spoil the last 2 seasons. Book readers have been waiting for almost 20 years for a conclusion.

New book won't spoil anything except how characters broke their fast and the materials used in their clothing.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
New book won't spoil anything except how characters broke their fast and the materials used in their clothing.
raw

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

"Baelish broke his fast with a rasher of bacon, stone baked bread, and half of a large blood sausage bathed in an onion and carrot stew(:ohlawd:). He washed it all down with honeyed milk, honey being the prized product of the forests of the Vale"

"He was dressed in a crimson doublet, the sigil of his house pinned to his heart. His cloak, a midnight black, was fastened by a clasped chain forged from the finest Lannister gold."

And so on and so forth:deadmanny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:russ:

"Baelish broke his fast with a rasher of bacon, stone baked bread, and half of a large blood sausage bathed in an onion and carrot stew(:ohlawd:). He washed it all down with honeyed milk, honey being the prized product of the forests of the Vale"

"He was dressed in a crimson doublet, the sigil of his house pinned to his heart. His cloak, a midnight black, was fastened by a clasped chain forged from the finest Lannister gold."

And so on and so forth:deadmanny:
Wine or ale my G. No one drinks non-alcoholic beverages in Westeros.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I'm a keep it G real, I got time today, cuz
These mutha fukking show runners is hustling backwards. They gonna try to bring out that puzzy a@@ Rhaegar, prolly try to paint that hipster dweeb to be some kind of hero, while we all know the truth. To keep it a billion trillion, Rhae Rhae is one of the biggest b1tch made characters ever created in literature. His induction into the world cost Egg, the illest king next to Bobby and Stannis, the realist targ ever, and OG, triple OG Duncan the Trill, they life. We all wish Dunk would have just let that mutha fukka die.
We all almost understand why Rhae turned out the way he did, looked who raised him, that b1tch a@@ mad king, fitting that he would love wild fire, caused he raised a flaming, wild mango son. When Big Body Bob *pause* and Ned were learning how to be mutha fukking warriors in the vale, Rhae Rhae was playing grab a@@ with Gentle Jon Connington (heard that Rhaegar touched it at griffins roost).
While Bobby was spilling in every dime b1tch in the 7, Rhae was strumming that harp, writing poems, and prepping to be the "sad" king. I mean, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that them kids were the sword of the mornings, it doesn't seem like girls were his twist.
We all wondering what changes he was talking about were coming to Jamie? He knew he wasn't coming back from the trident, unless he thought he could duck the fade, maybe he thought that Bobby wasn't a real 1......:jawalrus: he was, tho. Somebody must have lied to Rhaegar, cause that war hammer took all that dudes breaths away.
Got to give it to him for showing up though, considering he could have just went north to the nights watch, he would have been more comfortable with all them dudes up there, and his uncle, would never have to see with his own 2 eyes what a fukking disgrace his fakkit a@@ grand nephew turned into.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::hhh::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

So Vulgar

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
If he is still fukking about with the knot, he should just say fukk it, let the bad guys take Mereen and tyrion and Danny scape with some unsulied and Dothrakki, next chapter have a couple of months time jump, Danny is in westeros, burns Aegon alive, take his Army and the story can finally move the fukk on.