A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I had no idea that I See Stars was the GOAT rock band :ohhh:
I'm a keep it G real, I got time today, cuz
These mutha fukking show runners is hustling backwards. They gonna try to bring out that puzzy a@@ Rhaegar, prolly try to paint that hipster dweeb to be some kind of hero, while we all know the truth. To keep it a billion trillion, Rhae Rhae is one of the biggest b1tch made characters ever created in literature. His induction into the world cost Egg, the illest king next to Bobby and Stannis, the realist targ ever, and OG, triple OG Duncan the Trill, they life. We all wish Dunk would have just let that mutha fukka die.
We all almost understand why Rhae turned out the way he did, looked who raised him, that b1tch a@@ mad king, fitting that he would love wild fire, caused he raised a flaming, wild mango son. When Big Body Bob *pause* and Ned were learning how to be mutha fukking warriors in the vale, Rhae Rhae was playing grab a@@ with Gentle Jon Connington (heard that Rhaegar touched it at griffins roost).
While Bobby was spilling in every dime b1tch in the 7, Rhae was strumming that harp, writing poems, and prepping to be the "sad" king. I mean, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that them kids were the sword of the mornings, it doesn't seem like girls were his twist.
We all wondering what changes he was talking about were coming to Jamie? He knew he wasn't coming back from the trident, unless he thought he could duck the fade, maybe he thought that Bobby wasn't a real 1......:jawalrus: he was, tho. Somebody must have lied to Rhaegar, cause that war hammer took all that dudes breaths away.
Got to give it to him for showing up though, considering he could have just went north to the nights watch, he would have been more comfortable with all them dudes up there, and his uncle, would never have to see with his own 2 eyes what a fukking disgrace his fakkit a@@ grand nephew turned into.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
I'll be old and senile when winds of winter comes out
Wf9FWaS.png

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm a keep it G real, I got time today, cuz
These mutha fukking show runners is hustling backwards. They gonna try to bring out that puzzy a@@ Rhaegar, prolly try to paint that hipster dweeb to be some kind of hero, while we all know the truth. To keep it a billion trillion, Rhae Rhae is one of the biggest b1tch made characters ever created in literature. His induction into the world cost Egg, the illest king next to Bobby and Stannis, the realist targ ever, and OG, triple OG Duncan the Trill, they life. We all wish Dunk would have just let that mutha fukka die.
We all almost understand why Rhae turned out the way he did, looked who raised him, that b1tch a@@ mad king, fitting that he would love wild fire, caused he raised a flaming, wild mango son. When Big Body Bob *pause* and Ned were learning how to be mutha fukking warriors in the vale, Rhae Rhae was playing grab a@@ with Gentle Jon Connington (heard that Rhaegar touched it at griffins roost).
While Bobby was spilling in every dime b1tch in the 7, Rhae was strumming that harp, writing poems, and prepping to be the "sad" king. I mean, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that them kids were the sword of the mornings, it doesn't seem like girls were his twist.
We all wondering what changes he was talking about were coming to Jamie? He knew he wasn't coming back from the trident, unless he thought he could duck the fade, maybe he thought that Bobby wasn't a real 1......:jawalrus: he was, tho. Somebody must have lied to Rhaegar, cause that war hammer took all that dudes breaths away.
Got to give it to him for showing up though, considering he could have just went north to the nights watch, he would have been more comfortable with all them dudes up there, and his uncle, would never have to see with his own 2 eyes what a fukking disgrace his fakkit a@@ grand nephew turned into.
vigorously defend raping deadbeats while sipping too much henny brehs

patchface and rhaegar hoppin off snow white chargers laughin about cuckolding the baratheon boys

all this because you mad as fukk rhaegar will get 30 seconds of screen time and stannis is due for a cool zero :mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
vigorously defend raping deadbeats while sipping too much henny brehs

patchface and rhaegar hoppin off snow white chargers laughin about cuckolding the baratheon boys

all this because you mad as fukk rhaegar will get 30 seconds of screen time and stannis is due for a cool zero :mjlol:
Wonder if they'll show the scene where Rhaegar touches the Mountains shoulders with the sword :scust:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've come to accept that the fat man ain't putting this out til after the show has run it's coarse.

Giovani

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you think you're getting the book before season 7. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

HBO probably told him to delay it cuz theres more $$$ in TV to be made, especially without book spoilers.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think you're getting the book before season 7. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

HBO probably told him to delay it cuz theres more $$$ in TV to be made, especially without book spoilers.
New book=ridiculous publicity

The shyt just ain't done

Giovani

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
New book=ridiculous publicity

The shyt just ain't done

New book (even though its a bit different from the show) will spoil the last 2 seasons. Book readers have been waiting for almost 20 years for a conclusion.