A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
They fukked up even making it the brotherhood or insinuating that it was lem lemon cloak. Could have just been any run of the mill outlaws or even the mountains old crew just to add to the hound's hate of his brother. I hope they have a good reason and that it isn't just lazy writing to appease some show watchers.
This, the bwb is supposed to be all about the smallfolk, iirc they even mentioned the burning down of septs as one of the crimes they fight against. They tried to play it off with the whole 'they worship the red god' but even though they are converts, it was never established that they are zealots

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
bwb is some broken men now brehs, they kill and loot for food and resources and for fun

it's not necessarily a bad departure from book canon

Nah they don't kill regular smallfolk for food and resources. They might rob em and give them a bullshyt piece of paper saying they gonna get paid back, but the only ppl they were killing were freys and lannisters. Its a huge departure to have them suddenly killing a bunch of hungry homeless religious people.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Nah they don't kill regular smallfolk for food and resources. They might rob em and give them a bullshyt piece of paper saying they gonna get paid back, but the only ppl they were killing were freys and lannisters. Its a huge departure to have them suddenly killing a bunch of hungry homeless religious people.
yeah it's completely different, but not necessarily bad :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
That was years ago

They have spent years as outlaws. You dont expect progression?

The broken man

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I think the actor from the show is insinuating that those brotherhood guys acted on their own, and this wasn't something sanctioned by Thoros.

But even if it was, what do you think the broken man speech is about?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yaw see this shyt? not sure if it's a spoiler because it's just speculation but :patrice:
CkhSNKPWYAA3noF.jpg

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
that fat fukk grrm really made that lady stoneheart shyt

:mjlol:

that is stupid as fukk