A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
if they told Cat that the hound was there, she might have been looking for him thinking he killed Arya

Arya makes it back to Westeros, finds bwb with gendry and her mom in tow and they all fukk up some Frey, running into Jaime on the way, and brienne before that. There's a blackfish reunion somewhere in there, they meet up with Sansa and Jon, that's 4 Starks back at it, resolving the cat/jon feud, they rescue rickon to get the whole team back and fukk up some Lannister and Bolton in the process, and I'm sure Petyr will catch one too

Sets it all up for a dany invasion with Melisandre playing some role in exposing jon's kinship with her

Edit: yeah I left bran out, he's transcended all of this by now

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
I think those men who killed those religious ppl were some the prisoners Arya met when she was going back to the North with Yoren, Jaquen was among them. In the books they impersonated a couple characters, I think, and raised hell in the Saltpans (Riverlands). I could be wrong tho.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I think those men who killed those religious ppl were some the prisoners Arya met when she was going back to the North with Yoren, Jaquen was among them. In the books they impersonated a couple characters, I think, and raised hell in the Saltpans (Riverlands). I could be wrong tho.
That was Rorge, Biter, & Ja'Qen. I'm pretty sure Brienne killed Rorge & Biter.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
if they told Cat that the hound was there, she might have been looking for him thinking he killed Arya

Arya makes it back to Westeros, finds bwb with gendry and her mom in tow and they all fukk up some Frey, running into Jaime on the way, and brienne before that. There's a blackfish reunion somewhere in there, they meet up with Sansa and Jon, that's 4 Starks back at it, resolving the cat/jon feud, they rescue rickon to get the whole team back and fukk up some Lannister and Bolton in the process, and I'm sure Petyr will catch one too

Sets it all up for a dany invasion with Melisandre playing some role in exposing jon's kinship with her

Edit: yeah I left bran out, he's transcended all of this by now
Bro do you know what series you reading :what: that shyt is waaaaay too good to be true

GRRM the type to gift a nikka with the ability to attract any woman, then make him blind and impotent at the same time :damn: everyone been getting that bittersweet work except Baelish and Dany

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Bro do you know what series you reading :what: that shyt is waaaaay too good to be true

GRRM the type to gift a nikka with the ability to attract any woman, then make him blind and impotent at the same time :damn: everyone been getting that bittersweet work except Baelish and Dany
Yeah that future synopsis was for tv

Book series definitely ending with the alchemist's guild collabing with warlocks to create a nuclear bomb and having rickon die at age 93 of slow onset radiation poisoning

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
They fukked up even making it the brotherhood or insinuating that it was lem lemon cloak. Could have just been any run of the mill outlaws or even the mountains old crew just to add to the hound's hate of his brother. I hope they have a good reason and that it isn't just lazy writing to appease some show watchers.