A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

tjwettem

#StarkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#StarkSet
It's been a while since I read the books so correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't kin slaying the most heinous thing you can do? The show just threw that tidbit out the window

Depending on where you come from in the 7 kingdoms it is. In the north the only thing held more sacred than Kin slaying is breaking of guest right.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Old Nan said:
So as cold and death filled the earth, the last hero determined to seek out the children, in the hopes that their ancient magics could win back what the armies of men had lost. He set out into the dead lands with a sword, a horse, a dog, and a dozen companions. For years he searched until he despaired of ever finding the children of the forest in their secret cities. One by one his friends died, and his horse, and finally even his dog, and his sword froze so hard the blade snapped when he tried to use it. And the Others smelled the hot blood in him and came silent on his trail, stalking him with packs of pale white spiders big as hounds.

:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Someone has to have compiled her stories online tho

I remember the theory that she's Shiera Seastar and keeping an eye on Bran for Brynden :snoop:
Oh, appalling! Just appalling! Shiera was said to be the most beautiful woman who ever lived and I believe she dabbled in magic, she wouldn't dare the cruel hands of time rob her of her good looks.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ooh: I just found out that Jack Bender is the director for last week's & this week's episodes of GoT. That's the dude that was lead Director on tv show "Lost".

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ooh: I just found out that Jack Bender is the director for last week's & this week's episodes of GoT. That's the dude that was lead Director on tv show "Lost".

This is not good news

:stopitslime: "Not counting GoT, "Lost" has the GOAT productions values for a TV show. So seeing he was Lead Director on that show & usually directed the biggest episodes on that show, "GoT" should've hired him years ago.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Euron Is so gully. Chapter confirmed a few things:
Euron merked Balon, although he wasn't the one who did it
fukked Aeron in the ass as a kid :francis:
He's been to Valaryia and got him a swagged out full body Valaryian suit of armor
Going to war with Redwyens fleet
And someone caught this:

Last edited: