A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
:ohhh:you know what i just realized ?

melissandre a trash ass red Priestess:scust:
how the fukk you like 400 years old and you still can't read the fires?

triple og moqorro out there calling shyt with pinpoint accuracy:whew: meanwhile :flabbynsick:issandre out there getting shyt wrong with regularity.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Black excellence

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Aight brehs do we think Melisandre survives Jon's revival and becomes his right hand priestess or does she die with this one? Daavos gonna be his first hand?

Sansa gonna take some people up north to meet up wit Jon or is she going straight for Winterfell after she assembles her crew?

Does bran figure out how to communicate with anyone this season :jbhmm: it'd be a gamechanger if he could cuz right now he's useless if he cant pass on any knowledge

Im thinkin when Dany makes her return to westeros Tyrion is gonna be left in charge of Mereen :ehh: he will make it wealthy and powerful

Will Rickon come back wearin the 4-5 :wow:

Jon's gotta get a real fire bringer before the prophecy is complete, so I'm thinkin' Mel dies sooner than later to get that done. Davos as the right hand man seems like a lock to me; especially if Sansa goes to Jon and sends him on a revenge trip to Winterfell. But then that'd mean Brienne and Davos meet up after she took Stannis' head.

Bran has to get some type of impact powers by the end of the season...too much time wasted otherwise just to give us flashbacks.

I'm still hoping Tyrion rides a damned dragon. He's definitely built for running a city though.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sidenote: Remember when kinslaying was one of the worst most cursed behaviors anyone could exhibit? Feels like every family in the show has their own kinslayer except the Starks.
shows how hypocritical everyone is

shyt even Jaime was like "nikka i killed my king, made incest babies, fukked my sister NEXT to one of those dead incest babies, you gonna lock me in the sept too? :stopitslime:"

Brehs lowkey I'm most interested with Tommen right now :ohhh: out of the kings we've had so far he seems to be the only one really paying attention and wanting to get some shyt poppin forreal, he bouta either sen some goons to the sept or he bouta put Dorne in a bodybag, he's walkin around legit pissed off :whew: shyt now he gotta worry bout the North too

i wonder how Cersei sees him :jbhmm: part of me thinks she's happy that he's gonna listen to her now, on the other hand she's kind of aloof, like she already accepted the prophecy that all 3 of her kids will die so she's just detached from him now

and Finally, yall think Jon gonna stick with "Lord Commander Snow" or will he don the name of the god Eddark and rise from teh ashes as Jon Stark :wow::blessed:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Sidenote: Remember when kinslaying was one of the worst most cursed behaviors anyone could exhibit? Feels like every family in the show has their own kinslayer except the Starks.
Robb killed Rickard Karstark, so even the Starks were with the shyts

the whole kinslaying thing is an expository device to show how fukked up and willfully ignorant Westeros is. its "curse" is the most talked about mystic element of that world, and the one that even those who swear magic isn't real believe in 100%, and it doesn't really exist. anyone in the position to even consider doing that is already cursed

curious to see what jon has lost and gained in his journey back to this life :ehh: i think next week we might see Mel die suddenly before Davos and co. realize Jon is back too

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Robb killed Rickard Karstark, so even the Starks were with the shyts

the whole kinslaying thing is an expository device to show how fukked up and willfully ignorant Westeros is. its "curse" is the most talked about mystic element of that world, and the one that even those who swear magic isn't real believe in 100%, and it doesn't really exist. anyone in the position to even consider doing that is already cursed

curious to see what jon has lost and gained in his journey back to this life :ehh: i think next week we might see Mel die suddenly before Davos and co. realize Jon is back too
I think they might formally introduce Jon's warging abilities now since they already missed out on the "all stark kids are wargs" plot

On some "since he left his body once he can do it on command now" type shyt

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs I was off that GoT life for a few months, was too depressed about fat fukk Martin writing one paragraph a day and Winds Of Winters release date being the same day as Rockets-warriors game 7 but seeing Lord Commander Snow come back has me contemplating re-read number three.

I'm deep, deep into nerd territory brehs and yet I feel no shame or remorse. It's GOAT living. Now I just need fat boy to finish this book.

He has to be pissed, his Lord Commander Snow cliffhanger is no longer a cliff hanger and the way they brought him back was kinda meh I know the book is gonna be way more lit. Better get writing big boy before D&D spoil more of your plot. Better get one of those hats with the connected straws and load em up with milkshakes and have your servants feed you skittles while you type fat boy.