A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
a friend of mine just said this in regards to melisandre becoming old AF in an instant

'That part reminds me of the book where theirs an old lady in the forest with powers that brotherhood without banners bumps into'

anyone able to explain that?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
ghost of high heart old dwarf (possibly cold of the forest) who sees shyt in her dreams. she saw renly's death, balon's death, red wedding, etc.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Good riddance, the Dorne stuff just didn't flow to well and was always a drag on the episode. I wonder will Melisandre give Jon her flame next episode or will she be able to bring him back without sacrificing herself.

I was thinking about this, Toros started to waste away more every time he revived Dondarion, with Mel being so old I was thinking she is gonna have to give every drop of life she has left to bring Jon back, or is just gonna be able to bring his body back to life because his spirit is in GOAT direwolf Ghost, so he is gonna have to warg back into his own body :ehh:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
is melisandre old from just getting old? or has that magic shyt just took a toll on her body?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They need to drop Dorne entirely from the show :camby: now that it's being run by emotionally unstable females this shyt is gonna be the Sand version of when Cersei was making herself look like an idiot trying to run her games in KL

Bodying Dorne might be the start of the Lannister retaliation arc tho :ohhh: takin over the one place that could never be conquered is a good look for cersei an jaime

Got a feeling arya's training gonna be boring as hell

Dany gonna have the same plot she always does. Comes in looking like an underdog and then dragons show up and every becomes her follower :martin:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
I was thinking about this, Toros started to waste away more every time he revived Dondarion, with Mel being so old I was thinking she is gonna have to give every drop of life she has left to bring Jon back, or is just gonna be able to bring his body back to life because his spirit is in GOAT direwolf Ghost, so he is gonna have to warg back into his own body :ehh:
totally forgot about the warging. That's why Catelyn is just a pure zombie with a few memories whereas Jon will beable to get his soul back since it's most likely in Ghost.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Aight brehs do we think Melisandre survives Jon's revival and becomes his right hand priestess or does she die with this one? Daavos gonna be his first hand?

Sansa gonna take some people up north to meet up wit Jon or is she going straight for Winterfell after she assembles her crew?

Does bran figure out how to communicate with anyone this season :jbhmm: it'd be a gamechanger if he could cuz right now he's useless if he cant pass on any knowledge

Im thinkin when Dany makes her return to westeros Tyrion is gonna be left in charge of Mereen :ehh: he will make it wealthy and powerful

Will Rickon come back wearin the 4-5 :wow:

Last edited: