A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Aight brehs do we think Melisandre survives Jon's revival and becomes his right hand priestess or does she die with this one? Daavos gonna be his first hand?

Sansa gonna take some people up north to meet up wit Jon or is she going straight for Winterfell after she assembles her crew?

Does bran figure out how to communicate with anyone this season :jbhmm: it'd be a gamechanger if he could cuz right now he's useless if he cant pass on any knowledge

Im thinkin when Dany makes her return to westeros Tyrion is gonna be left in charge of Mereen :ehh: he will make it wealthy and powerful

Will Rickon come back wearin the 4-5 :wow:

I think Mel dies

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I'm interested in knowing what's about to happen to Meera Reed.

And what about Hodor? I would think they would both head south towards the Wall after achieving their goal. Then what?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:ohhh:you know what i just realized ?

melissandre a trash ass red Priestess:scust:
how the fukk you like 400 years old and you still can't read the fires?

triple og moqorro out there calling shyt with pinpoint accuracy:whew: meanwhile :flabbynsick:issandre out there getting shyt wrong with regularity.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lame... Weakest segment by far. Clip some hair, sprinkle it in the fire, say some mumbo jumbo and voila!

She didn't even have the slightest idea what she was doing.. :camby:

And so anti climactic..

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I thought they could have made the Jon revival scene a little more dramatic and hectic and maybe have Mel die for it or someshyt but it's a minor complaint in possibly my most excited night as a got fan.

Made my daughter cry after yelling in excitement b :wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:you know what i just realized ?

melissandre a trash ass red Priestess:scust:
how the fukk you like 400 years old and you still can't read the fires?

triple og moqorro out there calling shyt with pinpoint accuracy:whew: meanwhile :flabbynsick:issandre out there getting shyt wrong with regularity.
I'm reading ADWD again now and it say Mel read the fires better than anyone else. But it was her chapter so I don't know if that was her opinion or fact. Seemed like it was stated as a fact tho.