A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I think they might formally introduce Jon's warging abilities now since they already missed out on the "all stark kids are wargs" plot

On some "since he left his body once he can do it on command now" type shyt
one of my favorite parts in the books is when characters make note of how strong john's warg skills are, but that he hasn't harnessed them or he's afraid of them, so yeah i think the show doing that would be dope

maybe both being resurrected by the lord of light will finally bring Cat and Jon together :hug:

PS i think we are two of 3 people on this earth that devote leisure time to both battle rap and dragon stories. rare breed :salute:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn brehs I was off that GoT life for a few months, was too depressed about fat fukk Martin writing one paragraph a day and Winds Of Winters release date being the same day as Rockets-warriors game 7 but seeing Lord Commander Snow come back has me contemplating re-read number three.

I was legit like wtf are you talking about for a good 5 minutes.:dwillhuh::dahell:
Then I got it. :patrice::jbhmm::snoop::mjcry:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The WildlingxNorth alliance is gonna be :banderas:

one of my favorite parts in the books is when characters make note of how strong john's warg skills are, but that he hasn't harnessed them or he's afraid of them, so yeah i think the show doing that would be dope

maybe both being resurrected by the lord of light will finally bring Cat and Jon together :hug:

PS i think we are two of 3 people on this earth that devote leisure time to both battle rap and dragon stories. rare breed :salute:
:myman: i got a whole round from Jon's perspective

"Before da cut, Snowman
After da cut, GOATman" :blessed:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps

"Before da cut, Snowman
i fukkin love the wildlings now

how they busted in asap when they heard what happened like hell nah

preview for next ep "they see you as a God now"

Snow taking back Winterfell :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

"Before da cut, Snowman
:ooh:

Euron Greyjoy, let's take it to the bridge
This Drogon, playboy, roast all ya kids :banderas:
Moqorro starin into the fire, seein clear beyond
Reign on the top shorter than...

NOT EVEN SURE WHAT TYR- (tier) I- (he) ON (on) :whoo:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit: i'll see your whole line extinguished
Breh bout get his own Raynes of Castermere remix

Great episode, especially compared to the shyt show Episode 1 was. Nitpicking:

1)Why is Davos riding so hard for Jon?
2)How quickly did Davos get over Stannis death, the loss at Winterfell and the sacrifice leading to it?

Can't wait for next Sunday.
He hasn't really had time to dwell on it. The time lapse at the wall has only been 2 days at the most since Jon got shanked.

So you figure Melisandre showed up at the Wall and he found out Stannnis & Shireen are dead (but not how Shireen died). He had maybe a couple hours to mourn before he hears Ghost howling and finds Jon in the middle of the night (I think it's the middle of the night) Throne comes early morning(maybe) and says they have until nightfall to surrender so at that point it's likely that not even 12 hours have passed. Nightfall comes and Edd shows back up with the Wildlings and you're getting close to the 24 hour mark at that point and then Jon is resurrected shortly after.

Perhaps he dealt with it in his own way while waiting for Edd to return. Remember the last image of his son was him getting blown away by wildfire on the Blackwater and he was never really in a state of mourning outwardly, he kept all that inside in the books.

tjwettem

#StarkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#StarkSet
So it's pretty much safe to assume Tyrion will end up riding a dragon right? We've never seen anyone other than dany have that type of interaction with them show or book.

I don't know how it's going to play out in the book, but I feel like that makes it clear that Tyrion will have something to do with the dragons in TWOW.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Not a single person who isnt at the Wall is gonna believe what happened to Jon :mjcry: whh can't the entire realm recognize greatness?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
what is this book about and is this based off of game of thrones :lupe:

ok y'all playin, fukk this book n thread :pacspit:

:mjlol: You could have just googled it or looked it up on Wikipedia instead asking that awkward question.

But to answer you question...

Yes. The TV show "Game of Thrones" is an adaption of the "A Song of Ice & Fire" book series. How do you not know that?