Supporter
Daps
1461361338249.jpg

:dead:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't think they wanted to do Dorne in the first place. Brian Cogman convinced them to do it. It was a mistake. They should have just had the Sand Snakes. This shyt tonight was D&D hitting the detonator and blowing it up. I'm glad its over honestly. Too much other good shyt....without Arianne and the marriage subplot then Dorne doesn't work.
theyre gonna do something with it tho. they cant just go away completely, but i dont even know what they can do honestly. they go to war with kings landing? cool i guess. i never wanna see dorne again really.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
It's safe to say they are going their own way with the story at this point :manny: just sit back and enjoy a different version of what grrm is gonna write...

Eventually...

Some day...

:mjcry:

Kinda hard to enjoy bad TV :yeshrug:

Gonna finish the story tho, GRRM got me addicted to the pure white and now I gotta make due with some baby powder bullshyt :mjcry:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Good riddance, the Dorne stuff just didn't flow to well and was always a drag on the episode. I wonder will Melisandre give Jon her flame next episode or will she be able to bring him back without sacrificing herself.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Show Dorne doesn't work for me either. I've always seen the book/show as separate entities, I don't usually get bothered by changes too much, but whatever happened last night was bad in any context. I hope they really are blowing it all up because it's the least interesting thing happening right now.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Show Dorne doesn't work for me either. I've always seen the book/show as separate entities, I don't usually get bothered by changes too much, but whatever happened last night was bad in any context. I hope they really are blowing it all up because it's the least interesting thing happening right now.
So what's the plot with Elaria and the Sand Snakes now? They go to war with the Lannisters and take an L, the end? They should have left them off the show completely then.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
So what's the plot with Elaria and the Sand Snakes now? They go to war with the Lannisters and take an L, the end? They should have left them off the show completely then.
I remember starting that book with Dorne...and almost putting the book down after 100 pages. Introducing a whole new culture that was just touched on mid stream is a difficult undertaking in a book, let alone a TV show.

It's sort of like how they haven't gotten into anything on the Iron Isles....it's gonna feel weird when they try to tie it in this season I think...unless they really include Theon in all of it.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes

That's what it's looking like, I don't see how Dorne ends up being anything more than a inconvenience or has the numbers to even get close to Kings Landing. Maybe Dany lands in Dorne at some point and they make an alliance to take out the Lannisters, but that's not happening for a while and I'm taking the entire point of last night to mean the Sandsnakes aren't trying to wait. I'm hoping they keep in the Sarella storyline with Sam going to Oldtown though.

im not you

All Star
Daps
so now what? are we suppose to believe however angry they are, the other dornish houses will back three kin slaying b*stards and oberyn's side bytch to rule over them? :mjlol:

how did those two sand snakes make it to kings landing at the same time as jamie :mjlol::mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I remember starting that book with Dorne...and almost putting the book down after 100 pages. Introducing a whole new culture that was just touched on mid stream is a difficult undertaking in a book, let alone a TV show.

It's sort of like how they haven't gotten into anything on the Iron Isles....it's gonna feel weird when they try to tie it in this season I think...unless they really include Theon in all of it.

Do the god's Smoot right and I'll be happy.