A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's funny that Aegon relied on his "half" brother to do work, and then so many years later, Bob gave Lil Ray Ray the work. Roberts Rebellion, WATTBA
it's called delegating, king shyt you would *almost* know about :sas1:

and bob gave rhaegar a hammer to the chest, but rhaegar gave lyanna a spear to the groin :umad:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
it's called delegating, king shyt you would *almost* know about :sas1:

and bob gave rhaegar a hammer to the chest, but rhaegar gave lyanna a spear to the groin :umad:
Lil Ray Ray, the knightmaker, should have lent that spear to his wife and children. What part of the game is sending your sworn kingsgaurd to protect your side piece? Ol' sucka for love Rhaegar, the simp that was promised.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
full

yo wtf is this shyt with dorne?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think the show knew its limitation with Dorne and just sped up the storyline. I think we're going to see the same thing happen in the books with the Sand Snakes taking control :manny:

The theory of Melisandre being much older than she appears was confirmed too. So many theories gonna be confirmed soon.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I think the show knew its limitation with Dorne and just sped up the storyline. I think we're going to see the same thing happen in the books with the Sand Snakes taking control :manny:

The theory of Melisandre being much older than she appears was confirmed too. So many theories gonna be confirmed soon.
I agree, except that Doran and Trystane will die by other means and sand snakes will take over in a wave of vengeance

No way the sand snakes and/or arianne just choose to be kinslayers

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
full

yo wtf is this shyt with dorne?

I don't think they wanted to do Dorne in the first place. Brian Cogman convinced them to do it. It was a mistake. They should have just had the Sand Snakes. This shyt tonight was D&D hitting the detonator and blowing it up. I'm glad its over honestly. Too much other good shyt....without Arianne and the marriage subplot then Dorne doesn't work.

It's safe to say they are going their own way with the story at this point :manny: just sit back and enjoy a different version of what grrm is gonna write...

Eventually...

Some day...

:mjcry:
Yep. People gotta let it go.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Holy fuk at Dorne and Areo Hotah going out like a bunch of bytches. Turn your back on someone when they threatening to kill you brehs :martin:

That ending :whoa:

Wonder what those feminists are gonna say about an old haggared lady raping a dead Jon Snow :sas1:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Soooo.... were any of the Dorne scenes last season necessary? This is coming from someone that loves the show

Those Wall/North scenes :ahh:

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Is the reason I can't find the Game of Thrones season 6 thread because of the messed up servers?